What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carding Experience

Nyrid

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
Everything what you read is my experience,opinios and etc

Before We jump straight on carding let me Introduce You chapters what post include

1 - Emblem of Xss
2 - Carding Techniques with one Story from xss
3 - Devices for Carding and other illegal activity
4 - Your first steps on Jungle Web
5 - Lets browse over tor
6 - Enter only when you re Warrior

1 - Emblem of xss

Its not even possible for me include everything only to one post so I try my best and gather only knowledge what you need to know
on begin You understand fact and know carding is complex and complicated and everything works ( mean payment ) only when valid information match together ( One small mistake on Your setup can be reason why payments not work )

Rule of successful Carders
- Change your mindset from Carder to Victim ( and forget on fact You do something illegal and think and have behavior on web like normal person not even like frauder/bot etc...
- don't use fresh browser what you cleaned few second ago You need pick some cookies to get some identity
- You must understand fact sites track how long You stay on page or even how fast you move with mouse also can detect when you copy/paste
- This everything help anti-fraud system and even other systems to detect "bot behaviors" or "fraud behavior"
- After You enter some site where You can buy gift cards,Never pick directly products because system detect you like bot or even frauder
- so lets platy game with anti-fraud system when its try detect some activity but you re customer not frauder and you re take time and to everything like normal person
- don't forget to add products on basket,after than remove,add another and stay on site longer or even play serious game and read description of product
- This simple rule You must know and use always in some activity but many many people on Dread don't care about this and thats probably reason why your payments not work
- Because many Carders go on store click here-->fast click here--->add product on basket---> immediately make order ( that's wrong take Your time and Play Customer who is not sure which exactly product want )

Everything what I write on Chapter "1 - Emblem of Dread" is true because anti-fraud system its better than You think

2 - Carding Techniques with one Story from Dread

1) Digital - Is piece of "magic" what give control and power just from Laptop
2) Physical - You want do carding seriously so you can forget on something what can compromise Your security because every physical product leave som trace
3) ATM/Dump - On every begin sounds everything nice and perfect sometimes like Dread and novices are great example because they trust almost everyone

- Before we continue on next chapter let everyone think about novices and why they catch like fish after hear "PayPal Transfer" "Dumps with Pin" ?
- almost everyone with decent Iq must know reason why because they want "fast money" without knowledge and everything must be easy and simple

This sad story Show you and open eyes how carding can be dangerous

I don't want mentioned "experts" without any knowledge but I must because this guys don't care about anything and order stuff buy directly to home address
Yes I know its sounds crazy or even more like sounds like joke but this really happened on Dread few months ago

let me jump with you and dive on this story where one user create T-Gram group for carders on dread and invite link share over messages on Dread
because I was too receive invite I was join on this group just from curious

There was more than 30 Dread users,but admin was someone without any knowledge
because he told everyone how its easy to earn 100-200$ per day with receive physical items on home address,so after that I decided make first step from invisible and write few facts about that
because I was see "newbie" level of admin which shine over all groups,I write him message and ask him about OpSec,he was literally shocked because he never hear that

but he start teach me about hit great knowledge ( he told how he rooted phone and use socks ) and after that i realize he probably leaked something
so i told him to check his setting but he say me "why when every order i receive without any problem ) so after that i check browser leaks

so before we continue now i have question for Reader "Do you think his Opsec with rooted android and socks was enough"
almost must everyone say "no" because he don't use any vpn just socks so he click on webRTC leak and after recognize he always show "ip adress from home router"
many times I try help him because i see his "idiot" and probably he blinded with couple bucks per day and dont care whats everything can happened

So once again back to question on reader "Why you think i write this story" ?
- You must understand one fact and its Carding is not like online game where You can again respawn
- So you want be serious carder ? You must focused on own security and take carding like job
- I hope almost all readers see mistakes who admin do long-time

3 - Devices for Carding and other illegal activity

You can do carding on almost every device Windows,Linux,iPhone,Android and etc..

Nobody on Dread never recommend You use mobile devices for carding
before we continue many users don't know something important ( iPhone - Jailbreak ) ( android - root )

So lets everyone think what is better for OpSec and security ( iPhone - Jailbreak vs android - root )
Warning : Place Your final bets readers and lets reveal answer

Probably more users place bet on iPhone but on this duel is winner Android
so lets download some custom rom ( without Google Apps ) and when You have rooted device its possible to install modules ( change imei,serial number,mac,spoof location and others else )

Everyone don't have same luck like others and they born on Africa,India and etc...
people who live on poor countries often don't have any Computer so they can use only Mobile device

but this people don't care about that because State is corrupted,Government not officially exist and other else
so this people do carding on mobile without any risk of freedom

and Other people who born in states like United States and Europe
stick to use computers and not even mobile phones

4 - Your first steps on Jungle Web

Encrypt hard disk with strong password 24-32 symbols and characters not even write this password somewhere ( Save only in Your head )
why i must have 24-32 strong password ? Look go on duckduckgo and search brute forcing calculate and you realize how someone can brute force your pass in few seconds
Encrypt of hard disk is very important because feds,police cannot get access to sensitive information

Probably its better when I repeat this step again because many novices don't understand how great feel you have after You encrypted hardisk
so let imagine everyone how you hear like someone try kick your door ( do you think you have time to delete all files and be sure not found any log ? ) nah don't be naive but serious

- Everyone who don't want learn something new but loves older friends Windows ( download tools bleachbit/ccleaner/proxyfier/kleopatra and make new profile on Windows ) a
- Now challenge for everyone who never use Linux but You have wet dreams how control terminal and etc ( download bleachbit/proxychains/ etc )

There is information about Windows and how can dangerous in long-term
Windows is easy to use nobody have problem with control that,Carding is probably more easy than on Linux but never guarantee success "your order can be canceled"
and now something what many user dont know and its Microsoft sell your information to 3rd parties make personalized ads even this information can use feds to prove your illegal activity

There is information about Linux which never limited your with power
Linux have plenty distros but when someone comes on field without any experience download Debian---> Linux Mint because you get feel from older love Windows
1) Debians ( ubuntu ---> hosting server or when you want even start pentesting and hacking download Kali Linux or Parrots os ( difference with distro is only with pre-installed aps )
2) Arch-Linux ( many cyber security experts dont recommend use arch-linux like novice get some debian

* Dont worry you can use Linux without any knowledge with programing just check Youtube how control terminal
* Dont forget on Linux disable ipv6 on network-manager because its can make troubles with leaking

5 - Lets browse over tor

This chapter works for Windows and too for Linux ( so dotn worry just follow steps )
-GET VPN ( We recommend everyone on Dread Mulvad but when you have something diffrent You can use expressvpn,ipvanish i dont recommend other vpn providers )
-There is plenty browsers which help ( Firefox-default,Firefox-For Developers,Ungoogled Chonium ) all browser you cand download on Windows or Linux

-Windows users can download Linken-Sphere ( cost 100$ for one month ) but be honest I never use that because i prefer set everything manually
-From experience what I gather in few years every browser can do something other than other ( and this probably understand only Linux users )

6 - Enter only when you re Warrior

Listen me now everyone who is ready to be carder because after reading this chapter you probalby understand carding
- Let start your pc and run vpn after that use high qualite socks provider ( its not solution buy cheaper socks because they have high anti fraud score or even something else )

- Windows user use prroxyfier to add "ip" "port" or even when your socks provider have username:password just paste/copy so after that your connection go over vpn--->socks
- Linux user use proxychains and set that onn default "ip" "port" on default config file

- Dont forget users of Windows to users of Linux set correctly timezone
- open browser and go on whoernet your score must 100% when not check issues and problems ( whoernet everything show you ) so you re big boy and you have 100% on whoernet lets continue
- now go on site dnsleaktest now test your dns ( Your ISP ( socks/proxy ) must match with dns ) Example --> Comcast Cable ISP Socks/proxy must show Comcast Cable ( when not you do something bad )
- let continue and you go on scamanalytics where you copy/paste Socks ip and you get anti-fraud score of IP ( 0-20 is okay ) but everything can be problem on payment
- and visit site pixelscan when everything is green and not showing any manipulate with data you re ready

Listen me everyone before You make order
- don't trigger anti-fraud system ( Change your browse style or even mindset from Carder to Customer )
- focused on Digital carding
- everyone without experience use "Windows" ( create new user and download bleachbit/ccleaner/proxyfier/tmac/vera crypt )
- take carding seriously

Customer Setting and how don't trigger anti fraud system
- low anti fraud score 0-20
- DNS leak must match with ISP ( Comcast Cable Socks/proxy must have Comcast Cable DNS )
- webRTC must have same IP like public IP

How look result from Sites
- whoernet ( 100% and everything shine with green color )
- pixescan ( again everything have green color )
- scamanalytics ( show low anti fraud score 0-20 )
- dnsleaktest
- browserleaks

Follow this instruction before You order gift cards etc...
- Create some dummy email and buy premium spotify when your card was approved,I congratulation you can do carding

This post I write myself on other English forums I hope its help someone be safe

I will never understand the carding community affinity for hearsay conjecture and a one-step problem solving approach. I almost gave a 'dislike' because there needs to be greater emphasis on not spreading disinformation and opinions.

DimmuBurgor сказал(а):
I will never understand the carding community affinity for hearsay conjecture and a one-step problem solving approach. I almost gave a 'dislike' because there needs to be greater emphasis on not spreading disinformation and opinions.
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован

Yes its possible this post have some disinformation but I think personal experience give users another aspect of view ( 70-85% is right information )
you have right when you do carding every new step make another issue and its complicated its take almost one year to understand that