What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bypass live selfie + document verification

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
you just need good quality fake documents, which have real info, for the selfies you use someone who is near you or a deepfake

learner сказал(а):
you just need good quality fake documents, which have real info, for the selfies you use someone who is near you or a deepfake

so for fake documents we can't use fake info we need real info right , because i always use fake info with fake documents and not succed

brahim077 сказал(а):
so for fake documents we can't use fake info we need real info right , because i always use fake info with fake documents and not succed
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован

No offense intended but someone like you would just be wasting their time continuing down this path as youre very unlikely to succeed. You display a complete lack of critical thinking and problem solving when it comes to fraud.

But to answer your question you should always be using real information in this day and age. And depending on the country documents you are using you will need to match the format. If there is a pdf417 barcode then you will need to encode the data on your fake document into that format as everything is machine readable now. This is just very basic advice because to go further in depth would be me wasting my own time.

brahim077 сказал(а):

keep your head up broham there's bound to be a bleeding heart philanthropist willing to coddle a philistine amongst us yet!