What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Блек Spiderxxx

FloodKilla

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Баланс не снимался(были траблы), юзер пользовался флудом почт. Многие пользовались и писали отзывы. Говорит не работало ничего, и отказался выплачивать.
Сумма претензии 374$.
Доказательства предоставлю арбитру.

Spiderxxx уведомлён

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
Well Ill explain....

I added 50$ to test his flood

I tested sms/call flood and all worked fine.
I wanted to flood 2 emails.

I added the email and pressed start, nothing was working (SEE THE VIDEO I ATTACHED)

after multiple tries I gave up with his bot and topped up on 2 other services ( i can show you proofs of top ups )

24h later FloodKilla message me telling me that I owe him 374$ because i submitted multiple floods.

1) as you see there was a bug on his TG bot, and this bot was placing orders back to back
2) I never expected to flood same email multiple times, and I didint know that the bot is flooding in the background
3) why should I pay for the bot troubles like he mentions on top
4) I didnt know that there is an issue with his bot and didnt have money inside the balance to flood for 400$

So honestly i dont even know if the flood was sent or not because of the "Баланс не снимался(были траблы),"
At one point I just gave up with his service and switch to another one

Now he opens a dispute, calling me a ripper and wants 374

Come on this is pure logic

I sent the video to admin because there is sensitive info

basically I should have a refund of 29$ because your service didn't work , I have proof of my balance.
But I didnt open a dispute for 29$ and make everyone lose their time ....

Spiderxxx сказал(а):
basically I should have a refund of 29$ because your service didn't work , I have proof of my balance.
But I didnt open a dispute for 29$ and make everyone lose their time ....

Наглости тебе не занимать. Жди админа, поедешь по адресу.

Для мимо проходящих:
Тело пользовалось флудом на протяжении 2х(!) дней, два дня он якобы что - то тестировал.
Последнее редактирование: 12.11.2023

send your screenshots to admin
first day nothing was working and I gave up
second day you messaged me and told me i owe you 374$ , I went back to the bot and clicked start again to show you its not working
if you send convo with time and orders , all fits perfectly

i can as well send screens of 2 other services i used meanwhile , because yours was not working .....

Spiderxxx сказал(а):
i can as well send screens of 2 other services i used meanwhile , because yours was not working .....

Пиздабол, ты сначала затестил сервис на своей почте, а потом отгрузил на другие. Информация, как ты выразился, чувствительная, потому что почта там не обычного юзера, а оч крупной компании, и, по всей видимости её владельца.
Вот скрин сколько и когда Spider пользовался флудом. Балик потратил, начал дальше закидывать, ведь всё идет)
Человек вкидывал и на 4000 сообщений и на 20000. Вкидывал через cntr+v в разное время.
Спойлер: Пруфы

Что касается флуда, который не работал, а бот "глючил":
Мне, во время пользования Spider флудом, писали другие юзеры, и хвалили пробив. Единственный трабл, - возможность пользоваться ботом без баланса. Я готов был сойтись на 50% от суммы, нельзя просто попользоваться и развести руками. Труд должен быть оплачен.

Спойлер: Отзывы по работе сервиса в день пользования Spider

Вложения
3.PNG

Добрый день. Ознакомился. Если нечто не работает (глючит, не снимает с баланса и так далее), об этом нужно сообщать сразу или максимально быстро. Поэтому я поддерживаю претензию заявителя. Тем более, если речь идет о риалтайм вещах, где за 1-2 часа ситуация кардинально меняется.

Spiderxxx, прошу выплатить 374$.

I didnt have time to deal with that , because i needed to flood it very fast
I added 50$ to test his service and i think 29$ was left for email flood , which didnt work
I had no intentions to use his services or even bother to speak with support for 29$

my balance was 29$ and i dont even know how its even possible to go minus 374$ , and no proof that this flood worked or not

therefore i dont have intentions paying for something that didnt work or bugs in his system

If you want to ban me as a RIpper i have no issues with that
All of this makes no sense to me

Why should I pay for bugs or software that dont work, especially I dont even have a proof that it worked

sorry

and why quantity is 4000 in the screenshots above
the video I sent to admin is 20000 flood that was not working ....

admin сказал(а):
Добрый день. Ознакомился. Если нечто не работает (глючит, не снимает с баланса и так далее), об этом нужно сообщать сразу или максимально быстро. Поэтому я поддерживаю претензию заявителя. Тем более, если речь идет о риалтайм вещах, где за 1-2 часа ситуация кардинально меняется.

Он не будет платить.
Я изначально тему создал, чтоб шерсть отправили в космос.

Жаль на других форумах ников не знаю

FloodKilla сказал(а):
Он не будет платить.
Я изначально тему создал, чтоб шерсть отправили в космос.

Жаль на других форумах ников не знаю
admin сказал(а):

why would I pay for your bug ????
It didnt work and I added money to other services.....

ya ne znal chto ne smeyat c balansa, i dumal shto nechevo ne rabotyet
Popolnil shet v drugix servisax ....

I actually just thought a bout this admin
Isnt it funny that FloodKilla has no links of the bomber on his thread
only contact is PM
and inside pm he send a 1 time destructible link in privnote
then send probably fake screenshots that you owe him money ....

It feels like a whole scam to me

why not be transparent and add the links and social to your own thread ( why hide everything )

Ive been a long time on this forum and never had stupid issues like that

admin сказал(а):

Прошу обозначить срок выплаты в 1 сутки

admin сказал(а):
Spiderxxx, please inform us, will you do payment. Please, do it for max 2 days.

I have no intentions to pay for a bug that didn't happened on my side and for something that looks like didn't even work.
So no sorry I wont pay

Spiderxxx сказал(а):
I have no intentions to pay for a bug that didn't happened on my side and for something that looks like didn't even work.
So no sorry I wont pay

It's a pity. Even if it was a bug, you should say it immediately, not in days, as I said above.

Spiderxxx received ban. Closed.