What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Banking systems EU

lux10

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
Hello. Could someone please write me something about banking systems in EU countries? I mean the confirmation of the transaction. How popular are mobile applications or sms?
I know Poland.

In USA, they prioritize "fast-transactions" over "security", that's why you often can do your thing without running in 2FA.

In Europe, they prioritize "security" over "fast-transactions". About 90% of people will have some type of 2FA. Whether in a form of a code coming from a special generator or in the worst case - a voice password. Also, there are a couple of banks in Europe that have such functions in their apps as "Turn off online shopping" which won't allow you to use the card anywhere online or via apps, or for an example, "Turn off contactless paying" and "Turn off money withdrawals from ATMs". Basically, they are well loaded. And I'd even say that the European mentality is more prepared for all the scam cold-calls.

Mobile apps are a very popular thing. They mostly send and receive money by using the apps. When it comes to SMS - never encountered anything related to them.

przedsiebiorca сказал(а):
Hello. Could someone please write me something about banking systems in EU countries? I mean the confirmation of the transaction. How popular are mobile applications or sms?
I know Poland.

Banking systems in EU countries much more stronger than in usa couse of 2FA and voice pass.?

подскажите, если кто в курсе, банки в еу, где до сих пор достаточно доступа к мылу либо секретных вопросов, но без 2фа смс и т.д. . любые страны, буду признателен

I don't see any particulars yet. For general information only. I am looking for banks that accept 2FA, but in the form of sms.

onepoint61 сказал(а):
подскажите, если кто в курсе, банки в еу, где до сих пор достаточно доступа к мылу либо секретных вопросов, но без 2фа смс и т.д. . любые страны, буду признателен

Попробуй сантандер, касаемо танов не подскажу, но в лк пускает

В ЛК пустит почти каждый БА , но что дальше с ним делать хз. ТАН для транзы просят.

По Сантандеру просят ссылку с платежом и туда ввести пароль надо