What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bank+SMS (poland)

laligasantander

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Hello! I'm from Polish. Will someone make a page + viruses exe, where we will organize sms in real time? in order to remove cash from the accounts of Polish banks. Apply.

dexter3 сказал(а):
Hi. Do you want to send a link with a virus using SMS?

1. We send a link, e.g. payu to the victim by phone or e-mail (the victim is to make a monetary payment)
2. A person makes a fictitious payment on the phishing site and at the end of the payment he downloads a "virus" (apk type, exe - I do not know the programming side)
3. I can arrange a lot of people who will pay and download viruses so as to clean the bank account to zero in Poland.

Below is a page that explains what interests me

Kto od pół roku atakuje Polaków na OLX?
niebezpiecznik.pl

По моему это обычный фишинг, зачем тут сторонний софт ?
Объяснит мб кто ?

Вот чел предлагает взять мерч 3ds, по ходу вам надо как то скооперироваться
От тебя просто заказать нужно панельку с ботом
Могу с панелькой помочь, лс

I can withdraw money and convert it intobitcoin or monero xmr. I need a hacker to help me take control of my Polish bank account by phiszing, sms and control of the victim's phone...

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
send ur jabber or telegram 2 me

I think what he's asking of is to phish the victim and have access to otp/sms codes.

in other words , he wants sms interception on the end of the phishing victim

Is it commercial thread or service? If yes, add deposit and open service on commercial section. This is tech, not commerce section. Closed.