What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bank hack

Snakewar

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
SI work at Indonesian online gambling, I have a problem in my office, who has to pay for the mistake, who can hack the bank, I'll tell you all the info, but help me pay for it

Hack the bank....Yeah, no problem, why not. We do it here like everyday - banks, federals, governments....
Ok and what kind of info you can provide for this operation? And how do you imagine that - You get help with the payment and that's it?
Its gonna be cheaper to pay for your mistake, buddy.

abcaz552 сказал(а):
Hack the bank....Yeah, no problem, why not. We do it here like everyday - banks, federals, governments....
Ok and what kind of info you can provide for this operation? And how do you imagine that - You get help with the payment and that's it?
Its gonna be cheaper to pay for your mistake, buddy.

Not saying OP didnt set himself up for a sarcastic response, but are you implying that is something we would have trouble doing?

DimmuBurgor сказал(а):
Not saying OP didnt set himself up for a sarcastic response, but are you implying that is something we would have trouble doing?

Lets lead him to the bitter truth...the true struggles will get the point.
Trouble???? There is better question: Is something we would have motivation doing?
That's why there is a questions...

You should have trouble to compare the perimeter of a bank with anything...
This is one of the reasons why corps are such a sweet targets for BlackTeamers

abcaz552 сказал(а):
Lets lead him to the bitter truth...the true struggles will get the point.
Trouble???? There is better question: Is something we would have motivation doing?
That's why there is a questions...

You should have trouble to compare the perimeter of a bank with anything...
This is one of the reasons why corps are such a sweet targets for BlackTeamers

I understand what you are saying now thanks for clarifying

Help me pliss , because this important , just this , i know take doing a good but is is about my life in here