What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Authentication Bypass Techniques

blackhunt

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Ozgur Alp is a member of the Synack Red Team and has been awarded SRT of the Year 2021, Most Trusted Hacker 2021, Mentor of the Year 2022 and SRT Grand Champion for 2019, 2020 and 2021.

Authentication bypass vulnerabilities are common flaws that exist in modern web applications—but they’re not always easy to find.

New authentication methods are working wonders to boost cybersecurity at many organizations. While tools like single sign-on (SSO) are often an improvement over old ways of logging users in, these technologies can still contain critical vulnerabilities. Whether it’s business logic errors or some other software flaw, it takes a keen eye to comb through all the complexity.

In this blog, I’ll cover five real-world authentication bypass techniques that I have found in the Synack Platform throughout my time as a member of the Synack Red Team.

Link :
Exploits Explained: 5 Unusual Authentication Bypass Techniques
% %
www.synack.com