What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia Post Page by privateToolz

why can't this template be made custom? selling in this form greatly cuts the volume of potential buyers of this panel

finalize the possibility after entering the card, auto-detection by bin name of the bank - then log in to this bank (you can custom without design) after logging in by SMS or push
collecting cards without 3ds/push is interesting only for those who cash out cards in 2DS merchants

Mostly i do custom/private projects for my clients which are only used by that client. My ready made scampages are cheaper and uploaded in my channel.

ya_ne_vor сказал(а):
why can't this template be made custom? selling in this form greatly cuts the volume of potential buyers of this panel

finalize the possibility after entering the card, auto-detection by bin name of the bank - then log in to this bank (you can custom without design) after logging in by SMS or push
collecting cards without 3ds/push is interesting only for those who cash out cards in 2DS merchants

This is a good idea.
Implement this.