What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask me anything about spam | sms | BEC | cc phishing | methods | Drainer | Stealer

SAMORD сказал(а):
can you please guide me through the beginning of spamming and O.365.
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...
write to me in tg @drainery
Str0ng сказал(а):
what file format can I use for spear pishing, other than office, iso, zip or pdf?
I managed to infect someone with a docm file, but most macros are detected by the antivirus.
the answer is very complex and needs you to check the malware section in the forum for further details.

Vodkaland сказал(а):
actual email spoofing method for single targets?
looking for any service that offers you randomly the option to send a custom email that you can modify it to an email address is good , they will use their own smtp and server ip and their reputation and one spoofed email will go through. even it has a very spammy name or subject or content , the fact you dont spam the same email to other users , will help.

what SMTPs to use for sending inbox to gmx.de , web.de and bluewin.ch email providers? soft : Gammadyne / AMS . Letter html + Link