What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Artifact Kit, Obfuscators

BloodBear

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Hello all,

Does anyone have a copy of the cobalt strike artifact kit? or some other obfuscators that can be used as an alternative.
Im also interested in any other kits.

Thank you

You can download "arsenal-kit20230919.tgz" it here, I share it for free

Exploit.IN Send
Encrypt and send files with a link that automatically expires to ensure your important documents don’t stay online forever.
send.exploit.in

Thank you guys! I downloaded yours Red3v1l. I cant believe its only 3 mb.
Pernat1y I tried searching the forum for both the ID and the name you provided but was unable to find it on XSS.
домкрат I have been looking for some good CS resources so I will def take a look at what you posted, and play with it in my lab. Thank you

Have you tried it out yet? I assume we need it cracked so it doesnt call back to the license server. I'm interested in getting my hands on that once I hear its working! and ill do analysis for any back doors.
I'm interested to hear if you tried it.
Again man Thanks for the artifact kit and all those other kits!!
I just finished analyzing them today and they all look legit! now I just need to learn how to use them LOL!

BloodBear сказал(а):
Have you tried it out yet? I assume we need it cracked so it doesnt call back to the license server. I'm interested in getting my hands on that once I hear its working! and ill do analysis for any back doors.
I'm interested to hear if you tried it.
Again man Thanks for the artifact kit and all those other kits!!
I just finished analyzing them today and they all look legit! now I just need to learn how to use them LOL!

+

Red3v1l сказал(а):
You can download "arsenal-kit20230919.tgz" it here, I share it for free

Exploit.IN Send
Encrypt and send files with a link that automatically expires to ensure your important documents don’t stay online forever.
send.exploit.in

Link is dead

carbanak666 xcodder

arsenal-kit20231010

Загрузка...
transfer.sh

The readme file in each kit will include any specific license information regarding that specific kit.
Последнее редактирование: 21.01.2024

домкрат сказал(а):
carbanak666 xcodder

arsenal-kit20231010

Загрузка...
transfer.sh

The readme file in each kit will include any specific license information regarding that specific kit.

Thanks