What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Арбитраж z1nkov

denver_dev

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
We have agreed 24 hours to get the project finished, 2 weeks later we made some test but still working on the project(10 minutes daily) and wasting my time staying online in case he needs any information. I will definitely not longer interested in working with him, I don't want to say is a scammer but for sure not a serious person.

admin сказал(а):
It's escrow deal. z1nkov, react please.

Hello, user made the extensions needed for me to solve the project and as seen in PM, even sent a ultimatum by sunday - which was random given the extension but I assured him that it would be ready on the sunday. I also informed him that I had some challenge that I was solving and came online to a message from him that he was no longer interested even though I have uploaded the solution to his server(s) and are fixing the last part with the capture of some credentials because my page didn't support multipart form data.

He seems to believe that I am not responding but I am responding when I'm online, chat's can prove this if needed. Last message he sent me was that "He was here if I needed him" but I didn't need him for anything else than what I've already asked of him.

Per agreement, he will have the product but I'm not going to "back out" of the deal as he already have tested the product and have files installed on his servers.

There was many things which I solved out of courtesy to have his page to be working with microsoft (w/ adfs support), apple login and the standard email/password login and the admin panel where he can 'backconnect' into accounts automatically. His well aware of these efforts and those were also reasons for extensions that was mutually agreed, all extensions was initiated by denver_dev.

Update: Should be noted that he has a working version on the server which is already running so perhaps this is the reason that he is now trying to cancel the deal, noticed that he changed the passwords to his servers. The current solution allows backconnects perfectly fine and he said before that it worked. The only thing that it did not do was add some values into the admin panel so the email and password was shown - however the admin panel would still receive the results and if accounts are valid, they can just be backconnected. Very easy to make a tool that checks if the accounts are valid automatically using the admin panel.

I find it very suspicious, why change the passwords of the server if there was a non working product and only that product was installed? Maybe I'm overthinking it.
Последнее редактирование: 09.03.2024

I have never stated that you haven't worked on it, but how many times have I told you 'My friend, I need the job done as soon as possible'? I've reminded you numerous times, and it has now taken you 2 weeks. I am confident that you won't have everything ready by Sunday morning, as per my ultimatum. Therefore, I am initiating a dispute.

You took on the responsibility to complete the project in 24 hours, and I've granted three extensions. I am no longer willing to wait.

If the project is ready by Sunday morning, you can send me everything via a xss message to proceed with the tests, including:

-All scam files
-Obfuscated letter
-Video or written instructions on how the scam works and the steps I need to follow

You are aware of my resources, and I will use them to conduct tests. I will record the entire process, and if everything is satisfactory, you can claim your payment. Alternatively, you have an additional 24 hours to fix any potential errors.

denver_dev сказал(а):
I have never stated that you haven't worked on it, but how many times have I told you 'My friend, I need the job done as soon as possible'? I've reminded you numerous times, and it has now taken you 2 weeks. I am confident that you won't have everything ready by Sunday morning, as per my ultimatum. Therefore, I am initiating a dispute.

You took on the responsibility to complete the project in 24 hours, and I've granted three extensions. I am no longer willing to wait.

If the project is ready by Sunday morning, you can send me everything via a xss message to proceed with the tests, including:

-All scam files
-Obfuscated letter
-Video or written instructions on how the scam works and the steps I need to follow

You are aware of my resources, and I will use them to conduct tests. I will record the entire process, and if everything is satisfactory, you can claim your payment. Alternatively, you have an additional 24 hours to fix any potential errors.
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...

You are well aware of the agreements and the work that was created to add support for multiple sign-in methods, if these methods has been avoided then the initial time-frame would have been suitable but extensions were mutually agreed due to all the additional work that was put into it out of professional courtesy.

I will need you to provide server access again to work with your domain and update the current binary so that you can have it by tomorrow. You can send it to me in our current private conversation on the forum.

Update: Have uploaded a completed version with the credentials capture to denver_dev's server some hours ago, awaiting his next response.

Good morning, I have checked and it looks very well, also working properly. I'm waiting for all the archives the obfuscated letter and the instructions of how to install all the setup on other server and get it working. ( once I have all everything I will try to upload the scam by my own following your instructions and I will record it). Once we have everything ready I will be more than happy to realize the money. I will be online all day long!

denver_dev сказал(а):
@admin I didn't receive anything from @z1nkov and is Sunday 20:00, how we should proceed forward?

Files was sent on the TG yesterday. All files that needed to be re-uploaded was updated on your server on Saturday and confirmed by you sunday morning as per your previous post.

You asked of me on the sunday to do a modification to the social engineering panel and I've kept you informed and asked if you wanted everything send combined which you agreed to so I personally find this post offensive.
Последнее редактирование: Понедельник в 17:33

denver_dev сказал(а):
@admin I didn't receive anything from @z1nkov and is Sunday 20:00, how we should proceed forward?
z1nkov сказал(а):
Files was sent on the TG yesterday. All files that needed to be re-uploaded was updated on your server on Saturday and confirmed by you sunday morning as per your previous post.

You asked of me on the sunday to do a modification to the social engineering panel and I've kept you informed and asked if you wanted everything send combined which you agreed to so I personally find this post offensive.

Hello. denver_dev, update claim status please.

He sent on telegram the letter and instructions, we have some checks to do on the scam and once we have everything ready I will confirm and close the dispute.

Thanks, closed. I have restored your deal, denver_dev, please confirm by button (inside deal) if everything is okay.