What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Арбитраж seal

nrejek

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
seal сказал(а):
i am looking for a good crypt with sideload DM if you can do it
price open offer me

Dave

aspiration bank needed must be over 2 weeks old
t.me
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...
Dont work with him , im sold database for 700$ and he asked me that i send him first , after sending database , He send me 200$ and scamm me , after blocked me in TG .

YOU ARE SCAMMMER DONT WORK WITH HIM

this person has contacted me with 5 telegram
he told me he has database with DL SSN but he only send me with DL no ssn
few of them only has SSN....

i dont our chat anymore cuz deleted them i send him 200$ when he was calling me with 3 telegram ... i am ready to pay him the full 700$ i have paid him 200$ for the DL that has SSN

Only if he can send the full database to you all must have SSL our agreement is DL front , back selfie and SSN .. SSN is very important
it written on my thread

i am not buy only DL only must have ssn

acef35d1c54c1dba2edd320e250d903e.png

Admin if you look at all ther chat he posted he was rushing me to pay and not to check what he sold to me i was forced to pay him 200$
tell him to send all the files to you and they must have ssn
proof below

Gyazo Screen Video

gyazo.com
gyazo.com

seal сказал(а):
this person has contacted me with 5 telegram
he told me he has database with DL SSN but he only send me with DL no ssn
few of them only has SSN....

i dont our chat anymore cuz deleted them i send him 200$ when he was calling me with 3 telegram ... i am ready to pay him the full 700$ i have paid him 200$ for the DL that has SSN

Only if he can send the full database to you all must have SSL our agreement is DL front , back selfie and SSN .. SSN is very important
it written on my thread

i am not buy only DL only must have ssn

acef35d1c54c1dba2edd320e250d903e.png

Admin if you look at all ther chat he posted he was rushing me to pay and not to check what he sold to me i was forced to pay him 200$
tell him to send all the files to you and they must have ssn
proof below

Gyazo Screen Video

gyazo.com
gyazo.com

For first I dont contact with him with 5 TG , after block i wrote him from other TG because he get databases then start ignore me .

Second , he is lying now ,I send him DL Front and Back in TG , but its not all , im Uploaded DL+SSN in mega , then I show him in which folders there was , if admins want i can show them all database and they can see all.

https://gyazo.com/3b0425228493b5ca8f053879c30a623a - About this video there is 1 of 100 folders which he show ,and I explian and show him which folders have DL+SSN ,which have DL front and Back and which have DL+Selfie .

He is scammer , Im already delete from mega all databases because he delete all the chat in TG and Now i cant do screenshots , but you can see screenshoots which i have already do and you can see that you promise to pay then saying that he need to check and dont want to pay.

Admins please banned this scammer , he is lying now too , if you want i can show you databases and DL+SSN folders which he already dowloand from mega . He now want to not pay .

In my database very much DL+Selfie +SSN (text) and I said him in which folders there are.

Please banned this scammer.He said me that he is no scammer and asked me that i send him first and after he will pay , but after uploading all databases he start to ignore me and after 2 days already wrote me and send 200$ not 700$ then after when I told him that i will review all his topics in xss he delete all chat.

I want to say that he already connected to my PC with anydesk and checked all folders , then I upload all databases .

If he now dont want to pay other 500$ he is scammer and will do it to other people too.

If admins want i can give my anydesk and screenshots wich zips i uploaad and mega and you can check are there DL+SSN(text) or no. There are very very much that complects in that zips , he is lying and dont want to pay me .

nrejek сказал(а):
I want to say that he already connected to my PC with anydesk and checked all folders , then I upload all databases .

If he now dont want to pay other 500$ he is scammer and will do it to other people too.

If admins want i can give my anydesk and screenshots wich zips i uploaad and mega and you can check are there DL+SSN(text) or no. There are very very much that complects in that zips , he is lying and dont want to pay me .
like i said i am ready to pay u but only if you deliver what i am paying for to the admin DL .front and back selfile plus SSN
than you get paid i dont need to delete chat when i have the money to pay i will load the money on my account here

i ask you to send me the files cuz you have scam me with many account i need to check you try to foruce me to send you money without me checking ...i wont rush to pay you ... i will check them to be sure
so send my real file and get your 500$

dont foregt that all the link he send to me to download the files from are not working when i try to download them the next day

File on MEGA

mega.nz

File on MEGA

mega.nz

File on MEGA

mega.nz

File on MEGA

mega.nz

seal Will you pay 500$ Today ,that you will need to pay after my uploading and after your check?

2 Days is enough to check folders and pay,you already paid 200$ ,pay please other 500$ , if you dont know where is complects DL + Selfie + SSN (Text) I can show you in zip files which im uploaded and you dowloaded it from Mega.nz

Check you zips which you dowload from mega this folders which i sceenshot now and you can see that folders are more and in each folders have that combination DL+Selfie +SSN.

Im Waiting payment , when you ready i will send my wallet.

you deleted the link and what you promise me is over 10k files DL front and back and ssn

I dont promise 10k DL Front and Back and Ssn you now lying. But there are more documents about 46 gb only in Mega.nz.

I showed you how much gb database it is , and how much folders and how much files , for each folders there have different comibanation and folders are sorted there.In each folders have or DL Front and Back or DL Front and Back + Selfie or DL Front and Back + Selfie+ SSN . Then you connect to anydesk and checked folders .After that you said you that i need to first upload it and then you will pay.

About the delete files from mega i do it yesterday .Because you said that you want to pay 700$ and blocked me .I do it that database not going to public.

Below I show names of folders which have that combination documents what you need.You can check it ,beacuse i think you already dowload all that zips in mega ,because you send me money after 2 days but not full amount ony 200$

you are just trying to bully me to send you money ..... all the dl you send to me must have ssn if not all maybe 80% but not when i bought 10k dl and 2k is having ssn or even less

Can you show me where im promise you 10k dl +ssn? If not dont lying please there are more DL+Selfie+SSN(Text)