What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Арбитраж Cryptor , 485€

mazal22

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
I made payament to his merch after succesfull payament , he started to ask me about the card number wich i have used to pay because merch asking and blablabla , i have provided the card number , and after that he don't respond more , im waiting on him for 4 days alerdy.
Cryptor
i can't get on his profile because of his settings , also his telegram username its hidden. but i was having him in the contacts saved like this.
Вложения
IMG_4293.jpeg
IMG_4294.jpeg
IMG_4291.jpeg
Последнее редактирование модератором: Среда в 17:10

mazal22 сказал(а):
I made payament to his merch after succesfull payament , he started to ask me about the card number wich i have used to pay because merch asking and blablabla , i have provided the card number , and after that he don't respond more , im waiting on him for 4 days alerdy.
Cryptor
i can't get on his profile because of his settings , also his telegram username its hidden. but i was having him in the contacts saved like this.

update he deleted our telegram chat.

Я с такими людьми не общался! Наглая ложь!!!
У меня нет такого телеграм.

Cryptor сказал(а):
Я с такими людьми не общался! Наглая ложь!!!
У меня нет такого телеграм.
mazal22 сказал(а):
) we waiting for administration to see whats going on, if you can show your merchants and your telegram , i please people that worked with this guy to confirm for me !

) we waiting for administration to see whats going on, if you can show your merchants and your telegram , i please people that worked with this guy to confirm for me !

i not asked you one time for the links i know exactly , who you are , who telegram its it , so please stop being dumb and give me my money , because im alerdy waiting for an week for you.

mazal22, была ли верификация в ЛС? Вы проверяли собеседника? Где взяли его телеграм?
mazal22, have you verified Cryptor in PM on forum? Have you checked your interlocutor? Where did you get his telegram?

admin сказал(а):
mazal22, была ли верификация в ЛС? Вы проверяли собеседника? Где взяли его телеграм?
mazal22, have you verified Cryptor in PM on forum? Have you checked your interlocutor? Where did you get his telegram?

i ask him for the merch , drop my telegram in pm , and he contacted me. i know him for long time.
i did not give my telegram to somebody else for merch.
if he can please show his telegram and his merch i know the guy very god.
he has bulgarian merchants mostly.

mazal22 сказал(а):
i ask him for the merch , drop my telegram in pm , and he contacted me. i know him for long time.

Please, add all proofs.

mazal22 сказал(а):

Уважаемый Админ. Я этого товарища, первый раз вижу! Не в ЛС мне не писал, не в ТГ. У меня все Приемки ОАЭ.
А это что вообще, какая болгария???

Cryptor сказал(а):
Уважаемый Админ. Я этого товарища, первый раз вижу! Не в ЛС мне не писал, не в ТГ. У меня все Приемки ОАЭ.
А это что вообще, какая болгария???

x, [May 21, 2024 at 15:49]
he has links like yours
InstructionsEcont
i.econt.com

x, [May 21, 2024 at 15:49]

mazal22 сказал(а):

Зачем мне писать сейчас в ЛС ты Лжец! Давай тут решаем. Мошенник вонючий.

mazal22 сказал(а):
show us , your telegram amd merchants

he contact people with hidden username , i dont like to play dumb or waste people time , i advise all people to be carefull with this guy.

i did one mistake and im asuming it , but take care with this bitch

mazal22 сказал(а):
he contact people with hidden username , i dont like to play dumb or waste people time , i advise all people to be carefull with this guy.

i did one mistake and im asuming it , but take care with this bitch

Ты наглый лжец! Я не знаю кто ты и что ты! Но ты реальный подонок. Ты нагло оговорил меня. Просто так. Возможно ты охотишься за моим депозитом.
Я ни кого не разу не обманул! А вот кто ты и что ты. Не понятное существо) Ты же ЛЖЕЦ!!! У меня нет таких контактов,и нет такого мерча. Гадина!