What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Арбитраж AnonCrypter - 650$

Ssnavalny

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
Я дублирую арбитраж с exploit.in . Решение при покупке я также принимал опираюсь на данный форум. Ссылка на арбитраж https://forum.exploit.in/topic/236838/
Если нужно будет дополнительно залить скриншоты с тг, залью. А так можно посмотреть на exploit.in

1) AnonCrypter
2) https://xss.is/members/336765/
3) Telegram - @Mranon666

4) Вообщем написал данному товарищу, за 650$ было предложено - crypter 300$ .cmd .bat и 350$ конвектор в .exe . Перед покупкой я получил тест билд .cmd . Мною были проверены paralles и virtualbox wd 11 включенный defender + avast. Сразу были некоторые проблемы с одной машиной - выдавала ошибки, но большого значения я этому не предал. Перед переводом 650$ уточнил, дает ли он гарантию что в течении месяца у меня будет fud - ответ был положительным. Изначально мною был получен криптер только в формате .cmd и .bat - при первой проверке было обнаружено что весь дополнительный функционал криптера работает не исправно - автор посоветовал его не использовать. Мы с моей командой начали использовать криптер в работе, первые два дня логов практически не было, начали замечать сообщения что файл вирус и к этому прилагались скрины, автору это показывал - писал что проведет чистку. Я уже получил свой .exe - обнаружил что он работает только с зависимостью - автор в ответ на это "У реальных пользователей таких проблем не будет" и еще я получал console, хотя в договоренностях этого не было, но да ладно мелочи. Мы с командой продолжаем работать, а логов почти нет и у меня уже начали зреть мысли возможно дело не только в детекте. Я пролил инсталлы на данный криптер и получил 11 из 100 )))) То есть отстук 11%. Автор в ответ на это - инсталлы тебя обманывают ) Проверяю все пришедшие логи руками и вижу что нет никаких других oc кроме 10 и 11 windows. Поставил себе 7 windows и убедился что криптер не поддерживается. Сначала автор заявлял что такого не может быть - его криптер работает абсолютно на всем, но уже позже начал писать- "Да кто вообще пользуется этим дерьмом, все давным давно сидят на 10 и 11 wd" Мне уже стало понятно что с этим работать не возможно, когда автора ткнул лицом в проблемы- начал писать что исправит проблемы, но я ждать не собираюсь - уже и так потрачена 1 неделя, да и тестером я не нанимался.

По итогу: Криптер не выдает fud как заявлено автором. Криптер не работает для 7, 8, 8.1, 8.2, 8.3. Все что ниже 10 windows )) К слову и на 10 11 wd нет ни какой стабильности - уже эти причины я выяснять не стал. .exe имеет зависимость + консоль. Отстук с данного крипта примерно 10% и данный автор считает что не должен произвести возврат . Ни об одной из проблем не написано в теме, в личных сообщения само собой тоже никто не предупреждает. Я прикрепил сообщения из тг, думаю этого хватит что бы понять что его криптер в данный момент не может использоваться для работы и тем более для продажи. О всех проблемах судя по его ответам - он слышит в первый раз)

Before the sale, I provided a free test of my crypter. After confirming the test, he purchased it. One week later, he reported not receiving logs in Windows 11. I advised him to test it with another RAT or stealer, but he refused. I then requested him to send his payload so I could test it myself on Windows 11. Upon testing, I saw the connection was established, but he insisted he wasn't receiving logs. I suspect he might be lying to obtain a refund after using my crypter for a week. He also refused to test it with another RAT or stealer. I explained that if the problem persisted across all RATs and stealers, then it would indicate an issue with my crypter, but he didn't conduct further tests. Now, he has initiated a dispute for a refund, which I believe is unwarranted.

My crypter works well; I've tested it with many RATs and stealers and haven't received complaints from other customers. Only this individual is claiming an issue because he wants a refund after using the service.

I question why he refuses to test with another RAT or stealer. It seems he knows the problem lies with his stealer, not my crypter.

I provided a test before the purchase to ensure everything was satisfactory, and he confirmed it was before buying. However, after a week, he began fabricating problems. Despite my suggestions and repeated requests to test with another RAT or stealer, he ignored all my messages and didn't follow my advice. Instead, he started to blackmail me, demanding a refund and threatening to initiate arbitration, negatively impacting my sales and closing my topic. I maintained that the fault was not mine, and he could proceed as he wished.

VCRUNTIMExxx.DLL arises because he is using an additional tool, a .bat to exe converter, which is a Rust program. My crypter, on the other hand, employs a PowerShell method and therefore does not face any dependency problems. I have offered him a $300 refund because he is using my .bat to exe converter, which requires the VCRUNTIMExxx.DLL .

The VCRUNTIMExxx.DLL issue is not significant, and even though it's a minor problem, I offered a $300 refund for this tool because I aim to ensure all my customers are satisfied with any of the tools I provide. My priority is customer satisfaction, and I'm willing to accommodate and resolve any issues they may encounter with my products.

I had informed you prior to the purchase that if you wanted to convert .bat to .exe, you would need an additional script, which costs $300. Therefore, the .bat to exe converter is a separate tool from the crypter. After you used my .bat to exe converter, you mentioned the dependency issue on fresh PCs. I acknowledged this and assured you that I would fix the dependency problem soon. I also sent you a new script to address this issue.

Furthermore, I was ready to offer a full $300 refund for the converter script as a gesture of good faith, since the script generally works well and the dependency problem is only an issue on some PCs, typically those that are freshly installed or older.

However, instead of working with me to resolve this issue, you began to blackmail me, demanding a full refund. You threatened to initiate arbitration, negatively impact my sales, and close my topic if I didn't comply. My intention was to offer support and solutions, but your response escalated the situation.

"Two days ago, he initiated an arbitration on the Exploit forum regarding the same issue, and now he has duplicated the same action without waiting for a response from the administrators."

Прошла неделя ты не смог решить ни одну из проблем. По твоему я сколько должен ждать ? Месяц, год . Как ты вообщем можешь писать что твой крипт работает хорошо... Если нам ничего не доступно кроме 11 10 версии wd - ЭТО УЖЕ НЕ МОЖЕТ БЫТЬ ХОРОШО. Кто-нибудь проверьте его криптер и после, крайне рекомендую закрыть его тему! Либо пусть он пишет у себе в теме про каждую найденную мной проблему, дабы не вводить в заблуждение пользователей.

Ssnavalny сказал(а):
Прошла неделя ты не смог решить ни одну из проблем. По твоему я сколько должен ждать ? Месяц, год . Как ты вообщем можешь писать что твой крипт работает хорошо... Если нам ничего не доступно кроме 11 10 версии wd - ЭТО УЖЕ НЕ МОЖЕТ БЫТЬ ХОРОШО. Кто-нибудь проверьте его криптер и после, крайне рекомендую закрыть его тему! Либо пусть он пишет у себе в теме про каждую найденную мной проблему, дабы не вводить в заблуждение пользователей.

I am willing to provide my crypter to the administrator for review and confirmation.
the issue you're facing. It's important to clarify that the problem is not with the crypter but with the .bat to exe converter, which requires the VCRUNTIMExxx.DLL on new PCs and some older PCs. This is typically not a major issue, as most PCs that have been in use for a while already have the VCRUNTIMExxx.DLL installed.

Additionally, I have offered to refund you $300 for the .bat to exe converter to address any inconvenience this might have caused. However, your demand for a refund of the crypter as well seems unreasonable, especially considering that the issue at hand pertains solely to the .bat to exe converter. My intent is to resolve the specific problem you are encountering while maintaining fairness in our transaction.

AnonCrypter сказал(а):
I am willing to provide my crypter to the administrator for review and confirmation.
the issue you're facing. It's important to clarify that the problem is not with the crypter but with the .bat to exe converter, which requires the VCRUNTIMExxx.DLL on new PCs and some older PCs. This is typically not a major issue, as most PCs that have been in use for a while already have the VCRUNTIMExxx.DLL installed.

Additionally, I have offered to refund you $300 for the .bat to exe converter to address any inconvenience this might have caused. However, your demand for a refund of the crypter as well seems unreasonable, especially considering that the issue at hand pertains solely to the .bat to exe converter. My intent is to resolve the specific problem you are encountering while maintaining fairness in our transaction.

anoncrypter нормальный парень, тестировал его .bat криптер на windows10 с включенным дефендером и он его обходил

FASTPRISONER сказал(а):
anoncrypter нормальный парень, тестировал его .bat криптер на windows10 с включенным дефендером и он его обходил

Второй аккаунт anoncrypter ? Что за не уместный комментарий, конкретно если рассмотреть wd 10 + defender и формат .bat - да это работает. А как насчет того что бы написать по тем проблемам которые описаны в арбитраже ???

FASTPRISONER сказал(а):
Ssnavalny сказал(а):
Второй аккаунт anoncrypter ? Что за не уместный комментарий, конкретно если рассмотреть wd 10 + defender и формат .bat - да это работает. А как насчет того что бы написать по тем проблемам которые описаны в арбитраже ???

thanks for your honest review.

All the details regarding your issue have been mentioned in my previous comments. It's advisable to review those details carefully and wait for the administrator's response. They will assess the situation based on the information provided.

Ssnavalny сказал(а):
Вообщем написал данному товарищу, за 650$ было предложено - crypter 300$ .cmd .bat и 350$ конвектор в .exe .
По сути вопроса я понял ситуацию. Но пока не понимаю по сумме, ведь логи ни одна из сторон почему-то не добавила в арбитраж.

Прошу детализировать и объяснить эту сумму. Что это, месячный тариф, пожизненная покупка, откуда вообще был взят конвектор, ведь в теме представлен только криптор.