What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Pay не добавляется карта. В чем причина

phisherman

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
С ЭП работаю недавно. Столкнулся с такой проблемой, при добавлении карты появляется вот такое сообщение

Хотелось бы узнать в чем причина. Кто то сталкивался с таким?

Не хотелось бы думать что девайс тупо спалился и не может больше использовать ЭП. Делал сброс до заводских настроек и новый айклауд, новый IP, новый адрес. И снова такая же ошибка. Название wifi менял. Может дело реально в картах, просто такие попадаются, где не получается добавить эппл пей.

И насколько долго ваш девайс работает с ЭП? Хотелось бы так же услышать какие-то рекомендации, советы

the card can simply be blocked the phone can also be burnt after first time use

Ух ты какой айдишник у темы сгенерился)
А раньше этот бин\банк лез?
А другие лезут?
Потому что у техже арабов достаточное количества банков, которые в гп\ап не стают

w0nd3r сказал(а):
Ух ты какой айдишник у темы сгенерился)
А раньше этот бин\банк лез?
А другие лезут?
Потому что у техже арабов достаточное количества банков, которые в гп\ап не стают

Да, красивый, тоже заметил ))

До этого такого не было. Это случилось после того как была сделана покупка через эппл пей с этого устройства. И вот на следующий день такая хрень появилась. Пробовал другие бины ставить и даже не доходит до верификации, а сруз такое сообщение.
Подозрение что реально как то заблочили это устройство чтоли. Хотел узнать у знающих людей.
И как к этому относится GPay, тоже лочит или нет.

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
Well to keep the phone clean make sure you use proxy for the same country of the card, use shadowrocket ( is good to add socks5 to phone ) also make sure to setup icloud with same country's phone number and real address , and finally on phone settings make sure you choose same country on region ( General > region ) also time zone,
and most important make sure you dont get card automatically deleted or suspended on phone if you finish using the cards delete it ,

this will give you chance to add more cards ( about 10-15) then the phone will be dead ,

good luck

phisherman сказал(а):
I've been working with EP recently. I encountered the following problem: when adding a card, this message appears

Посмотреть вложение 67848

I would like to know what the reason is. Has anyone encountered this?

I would not like to think that the device stupidly burned out and can no longer use the electronic device. I did a factory reset and a new iCloud, new IP, new address. And again the same error. I changed the wifi name. Maybe the problem really is in the cards, you just come across some where you can’t add Apple Pay.

And how long does you device work with the electronic device? I would also like to hear some recommendations and advice.

how you bypass the otp?

mrxhardx сказал(а):
Well to keep the phone clean make sure you use proxy for the same country of the card, use shadowrocket ( is good to add socks5 to phone ) also make sure to setup icloud with same country's phone number and real address , and finally on phone settings make sure you choose same country on region ( General > region ) also time zone,
and most important make sure you dont get card automatically deleted or suspended on phone if you finish using the cards delete it ,

this will give you chance to add more cards ( about 10-15) then the phone will be dead ,

good luck

Yes, I am do almost you wrote. But when I am use the card I am not delete it. And then it have message like "This card can't be used". As I am understand, after card is used, I am need to delete it at once?

some cards must be activated from app to be linked to gpay or apple pay, before recive sms to get linked
u have to add istruction button into ur panel to explain how to activate them
i have panel and i did this

phisherman сказал(а):
С ЭП работаю недавно. Столкнулся с такой проблемой, при добавлении карты появляется вот такое сообщение

Посмотреть вложение 67848

Хотелось бы узнать в чем причина. Кто то сталкивался с таким?

Не хотелось бы думать что девайс тупо спалился и не может больше использовать ЭП. Делал сброс до заводских настроек и новый айклауд, новый IP, новый адрес. И снова такая же ошибка. Название wifi менял. Может дело реально в картах, просто такие попадаются, где не получается добавить эппл пей.

И насколько долго ваш девайс работает с ЭП? Хотелось бы так же услышать какие-то рекомендации, советы

Not all cards are accepted by apple pay bro. you need to know this.

phisherman сказал(а):
Yes, I am do almost you wrote. But when I am use the card I am not delete it. And then it have message like "This card can't be used". As I am understand, after card is used, I am need to delete it at once?
"This card can't be used
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован

yes once you finish using the card delete it , if your receive the following message two or three time then phone is dead