What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone know if Sorillus RAT is FUD?

All rats are identified as malware due to strange behaviors even if it's totally encrypted. So, either way you need secondary post-exploitation strategy to deliver your payload and run it.
That's being said, you need to figure out yourself or trust people in the cyber world. I'd not recommend the second option.

Wiz сказал(а):
All rats are identified as malware due to strange behaviors even if it's totally encrypted. So, either way you need secondary post-exploitation strategy to deliver your payload and run it.
That's being said, you need to figure out yourself or trust people in the cyber world. I'd not recommend the second option.

Even RATs that you would pay high $ for? I need a very good RAT, and I'm not familiar with C or win32 as of now so I couldn't build it myself in the timeframe I need it.

white--wall сказал(а):
Even RATs that you would pay high $ for? I need a very good RAT, and I'm not familiar with C or win32 as of now so I couldn't build it myself in the timeframe I need it.

I got you. Eventually you'll need someone who knows how to move on in this case. If you need any help, we can discuss what we can do in the pm and if needed, I can accept your escrow deal to proceed your work.

Wiz сказал(а):
I got you. Eventually you'll need someone who knows how to move on in this case. If you need any help, we can discuss what we can do in the pm and if needed, I can accept your escrow deal to proceed your work.

How can I contact you? And what are you offering?

white--wall сказал(а):
How can I contact you? And what are you offering?

You can send me pm on forum. I can't offer anything before hearing your all requirements, so lets chat in pm.

Wiz сказал(а):
You can send me pm on forum. I can't offer anything before hearing your all requirements, so lets chat in pm.

When I go to your profile to message you it gives me error. Can you pm me first?