What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anydesk Reverse Connection

nebulainstalls

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Does anyone knows here how to reverse connect the anydesk connection?
For example if someone is connected to my pc or vm by using anydesk then how can i connect back silently to the person who connected to my pc by anydesk?

You can disable the screen that see your mouse movements. You can also disable the full screen(black screen) of the owner from AnyDesk settings. After that, you can do the actions that mentioned in upper comment by Top G.

TOP G сказал(а):
Hi, yes to use anydesk using the reverse connection on the target pc, you need to use custom malware that uses cmd.exe or PowerShell to run the anydesk as silent and with a static password and resend the data to your panel then you can get these data to connect to the anydesk

you did not get my ques
suppose someone is connected to my pc via anydesk(i have shared him my anydesk id to conenct to my pc) but once he connected to my pc i want to reverse the connection and want to connect back to the PC which is connected to my pc via anydesk

nebulainstalls сказал(а):
you did not get my ques
suppose someone is connected to my pc via anydesk(i have shared him my anydesk id to conenct to my pc) but once he connected to my pc i want to reverse the connection and want to connect back to the PC which is connected to my pc via anydesk
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован

You maybe did not understand, it does not work like this, in some where you need custom malware to do the reverse connection and that can be the reverse connection can be done manually if you have physical access to the target pc or as i said before by Custom coded malware that send you back the host and access data like password then you can use them to connect to target PC

TOP G сказал(а):
You maybe did not understand, it does not work like this, in some where you need custom malware to do the reverse connection and that can be the reverse connection can be done manually if you have physical access to the target pc or as i said before by Custom coded malware that send you back the host and access data like password then you can use them to connect to target PC

i have seen this in alot of videos it works i know what i have posted and i know very well that what im looking for

nebulainstalls сказал(а):
i have seen this in alot of videos it works i know what i have posted and i know very well that what im looking for
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован

PM me and tell me what you want , to help you because i developed some thing like what you want years ago , so if you are interested just Contact me i will try to help as i can