What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any spam method?

Joker_777

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
I am new to this domain so I need some help....

what is the best method to spam with stealer? Using Sendgrid, Mailjet, etc or corps emails with AMS?

Also sending with attachment or external link?

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
Spam with attachment (not all attachment will hit inbox) & use good smtp. Make sure your smtp not blacklisted & your email body does not trigger spam filter

V3SP3R сказал(а):
Spam with attachment (not all attachment will hit inbox) & use good smtp. Make sure your smtp not blacklisted & your email body does not trigger spam filter

What do you think is better to use? Services like Sendgrid or SMTP from email corps or buy SMTP from shops?

What do you think about AMS enterprise?

I am interested to spam only business email....no gmail, yahoo, outlook

If you have the funds for sendgrid, go for it. Otherwise use smtp from business email corps as they already established good trust score for you to hit inbox.

It's always smart to spam only business email & leave out gmail, outlook, & other spam traps. Also you need an app to filter out business emails domains which are hosted on gmail, outlook, & other aggressive spam trap.

V3SP3R сказал(а):
If you have the funds for sendgrid, go for it. Otherwise use smtp from business email corps as they already established good trust score for you to hit inbox.

It's always smart to spam only business email & leave out gmail, outlook, & other spam traps. Also you need an app to filter out business emails domains which are hosted on gmail, outlook, & other aggressive spam trap.

Thanks a lot!

V3SP3R сказал(а):

But how to identify only business mails or filter them out so as not to continue wasting time?

Jill100 сказал(а):
But how to identify only business mails or filter them out so as not to continue wasting time?

I built a private app for that

V3SP3R сказал(а):
I built a private app for that

Can I have access?

Use  SMS.

if you have some budget for investment, then get a exploit, make the file attachable and spread, better choice, is spread via linkedin ..
i can explain ..

Do government calls/mails on people you have fullz on.

Cplusplus сказал(а):
if you have some budget for investment, then get a exploit, make the file attachable and spread, better choice, is spread via linkedin ..
i can explain ..

Id like to hear more

robinbankman сказал(а):
Id like to hear more

many people always want to get business logs but always use via gmail or email attachment , think outside the box.
to get business logs.. why not use this method...

1. register or buy a company or business linkedin accounts ( even hacked ones too ) atleast an account with upto 500 to few thousands connections.
2. get a good hvnc with stealer and loader functions .. or smoke botnet
3. fud it, exploit it to doc or pdf file or if you can't afford then use macro etc. send this file to all connections of the linkedin accounts or as a business propal to new ones.
4. linkedlin is not as strong as gmail or office, most files bypass super easily. also spreading via linkedin is less suspicious than to their email and email mostly end your file in spam box.

can tell more...

Cplusplus сказал(а):
many people always want to get business logs but always use via gmail or email attachment , think outside the box.
to get business logs.. why not use this method...

1. register or buy a company or business linkedin accounts ( even hacked ones too ) atleast an account with upto 500 to few thousands connections.
2. get a good hvnc with stealer and loader functions .. or smoke botnet
3. fud it, exploit it to doc or pdf file or if you can't afford then use macro etc. send this file to all connections of the linkedin accounts or as a business propal to new ones.
4. linkedlin is not as strong as gmail or office, most files bypass super easily. also spreading via linkedin is less suspicious than to their email and email mostly end your file in spam box.

can tell more...

Hi, need to convert exe to pdf, can you tell more about it?