What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anti-bots protection free source code

cold1s сказал(а):
Used to prevent red screens on phishing pages.

Спойлер: Download
sorry

sorry, but its not helps anybody to protect against safe browsing/red page

stooper сказал(а):
sorry

sorry, but its not helps anybody to protect against safe browsing/red page

Blocking the effective URL and blacklisting IP ranges used by the safe browsing works.
If you have any understanding of safe browsing works you will know it's factored down to many features not just page content.

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
I appreciate the share but this is a very low-level antibot like its just checking if the word 'bot' exist in the headers, can't beat the modern detection bots,

i attached a code that can help better, or as an easy alternative, you can just use antibot.pw it handle all this stuff for you
Вложения
aantibots.zip

EthicX сказал(а):
I appreciate the share but this is a very low-level antibot like its just checking if the word 'bot' exist in the headers, can't beat the modern detection bots,

i attached a code that can help better, or as an easy alternative, you can just use antibot.pw it handle all this stuff for you

At what point does it check the headers for the keyword "bot"?

So, basically there is 2 things this script does?
1. .htaccess blocks some IP ranges.
2. redirect.php checks if it can set a session and if not throws 404.
Pretty simple and straight forward, although if someone would use this:

Change:

PHP:
Скопировать в буфер обмена
http_response_code(404);

To something like:
PHP:
Скопировать в буфер обмена
header("location: ". $safepage_redirect);

Reason for it is because some bots get suspicious on 404's.