What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Android malware list

Balrog777

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Many write to me to get opinions and advice, so I want to draw up a list and know what you think, I would especially like to have the opinion of those who rented them and how they found it, for example it is useful to know if the rental cost was paid off with a profit:
1)Sova
You don't hear about it anymore on the forums, but it is one of the most active trojans and has received many updates, after Sovenok it is likely that it was developed by others.
2)Hook
The Duke is always the Duke, maybe it's a new product and will need updates, but it promises very well.
3)Ermac
He needs no introduction, the contact is always the Duke
4)Xenomorph
The development team is aimed at a small circle of customers, the product is still under development, but it's not bad
5)Sharkbot
Bots are very big and bulky, but with many interesting features, no contacts available.
6)Hydra
It has lost a lot of ground in the last year, but it is still interesting as a product, obviously not at too high a price.
7)Anubis
Despite the past time the sea still holds up, obviously you need to be able to make some changes, but to be a free tool, for me it is very valid
8)Craxs-rat Cypher-rat
Free tools developed by Evlf, with the keylogger you can still rake in useful logs if you know how to use them
9)Alien
Now fallen into disrepair it is no longer worth spending anything on it.
10)Flubot-Teabot-Amplebot-Ubel
I've been out of the game for a long time

silicis81 сказал(а):
What about octo?

I put it at the level of Craxs Rat, Cypher and any Spyroid, with the difference that these are free, not at the level of Sova, Ermac, Hook, or Xenomorph

Balrog777 сказал(а):
Many write to me to get opinions and advice, so I want to draw up a list and know what you think, I would especially like to have the opinion of those who rented them and how they found it, for example it is useful to know if the rental cost was paid off with a profit:
1)Sova
You don't hear about it anymore on the forums, but it is one of the most active trojans and has received many updates, after Sovenok it is likely that it was developed by others.
2)Hook
The Duke is always the Duke, maybe it's a new product and will need updates, but it promises very well.
3)Ermac
4)Xenomorph
The development team is aimed at a small circle of customers, the product is still under development, but it's not bad
5)Sharkbot
Bots are very big and bulky, but with many interesting features, no contacts available.
6)Hydra
It has lost a lot of ground in the last year, but it is still interesting as a product, obviously not at too high a price.
7)Anubis
Despite the past time the sea still holds up, obviously you need to be able to make some changes, but to be a free tool, for me it is very valid
8)Craxs-rat Cypher-rat
Free tools developed by Evlf, with the keylogger you can still rake in useful logs if you know how to use them
9)Alien
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...

i contacted you on tg asking for some advices of Android malware/rat.. i found you already had a detailed descriptions here..thanks bro
adriel

Nice topic you started here as many jump into the android world and waste thousands.

Octo fall of rate for me was way to much even in 24 hours so that was a loss for me.

Hook has been taken of and only supported for those who bought it but was good.

Hydra for me so far has been the only profitable one and fall of rate not so bad

I am interested to hear about Sova & Xenomorph anyone tried these ? Any contacts to authors ?

Please do share your experiences save us all wasting thousands cheers.

valhallapages сказал(а):
Nice topic you started here as many jump into the android world and waste thousands.

Octo fall of rate for me was way to much even in 24 hours so that was a loss for me.

Hydra for me so far has been the only profitable one and fall of rate not so bad

I am interested to hear about Sova & Xenomorph anyone tried these ? Any contacts to authors ?

Update on octo I used the wrong crypt hence the fall of rate so I take back first comment

valhallaInstalls сказал(а):

Did you find any contracts for Sova or Xenomorph?

we made new group on android botnets just to share ideas ect if interested on telegram @androidchatgroups
Последнее редактирование: 04.07.2023

Balrog777 сказал(а):
1)Sova
2)Hook
3)Ermac
4)Xenomorph
5)Sharkbot
6)Hydra
7)Anubis
8)Craxs-rat Cypher-rat
9)Alien
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...

Is craxsrat.net legit website to buy craxs?

Kirigaya сказал(а):
Is craxsrat.net legit website to buy craxs?

I am unsure on this, but there is a person in our group that has craxs maybe best ask him TG group in signature bro
Последнее редактирование: 07.07.2023

Red3v1l сказал(а):
What Version ?
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован

CraxsRat v6.7.rar

I see.