What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

android botnet

zemherius

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
i'm new to the forum, I didn't know where to bring up the topic, if I got it wrong, please correct

i need a free android botnet if you have any suggestions or files that you can share, I would be glad if I used anubis and cerberus, but I didn't like it very much, I need something different

telegram; @exelauncher

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
you tried free, you don't like it, then go for paid.
if it works fine and good quality definately not going to be free.

I do not recommend a free botnet because most of them do not work on Android 10 11 12 .... & Unstable conection.
There is a version of cerberus they have modified Apk file (fixed startforgroud service & batterie china phone etc... ).Unfortunately, I don't know who owns it

Apk_crypter сказал(а):
I do not recommend a free botnet because most of them do not work on Android 10 11 12 .... & Unstable conection.
There is a version of cerberus they have modified Apk file (fixed startforgroud service & batterie china phone etc... ).Unfortunately, I don't know who owns it

The new versions of anubis working on Android 12

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
Кто поставит его мне готов оплатить

Good-B сказал(а):
Кто поставит его мне готов оплатить

Если ктото тебе поставит, то и проси его и работать)

Balrog777 сказал(а):
Free in my github channel

Bro after setting up everything, which files should be eddited to setup a path to the panel?
Последнее редактирование: 05.07.2023

Balrog777 сказал(а):
Config.php in the folder o1o and anubis

UPD: Figured it out the problem was with Permissions for the user of the DB
Последнее редактирование: 06.07.2023

Likely your config.php file, you have not set the server|username|password parameters correct. Use your mysql credentials

Kirigaya сказал(а):
For some reason after install everything it redirects to setdb.php and says "No connection to the database!" though i've created mysql server and imported you database data inside new db that is defined in config.php

Likely your config.php file, you have not set the server|username|password parameters correct. Use your mysql credentials

Mbatia сказал(а):

i've checked everything is correct..