What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Advanced Defense & Evasion Source Code - BitDefender real-time protection 0day - ETW, and More

pryx

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
Цена
5000-100000
Контакты
Signal : @c55.77
Selling Advanced malware project focusing on defense and evasion:
0day in bit defender, and 4 new techniques specially made for this project.
Language: C
Detections: never scanned it with VirusTotal, you obviously know why, but I installed real antivirus software on my device. I will attach screenshots of bypass.
U can offer a price in dms, Signal : @c55.77

Features:

• BitDefender Bypassing (0day): Vulnerable Bit-defender dll, allows to bypass real time protection.
  • CRT Removal: Removes C Runtime for evasion.
  • Condition Camouflage (New Technique): Confuses the malware researcher with if-else statements.
  • IAT Camouflage: It calls a Windows API built-in function, but the program doesn't use it to camouflage the malware researcher.
  • Fiber Utilization: Uses fibers instead of threads to complicate analysis.
  • API Hashing: Invokes system functions using their hashed names rather than their conventional names to hide it from import address table.
  • Linked DLL Discovery (New Technique): New method for identifying linked DLLs.
  • NTDLL Unhooking: Removes hooks in NTDLL.dll to bypass security products.
  • Up-time Detection (New Technique): Identifies sandbox environments by calculating the system's uptime.
  • ETW Bypass: Bypasses Event Tracing for Windows to avoid monitoring.
  • Tria.ge Sandbox Detection (New Technique): Specifically designed to detect and evade Tria.ge sandbox.
  • Anti-Debug Techniques: Includes TLS callbacks, PEB structure manipulation, and time-of-execution functions.
  • Self-Delete: Ensures self-deletion after execution.
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...

1719417163968.png

1719417316391.png

1719417181375.jpeg

1719417200562.png

These bypassed and more...

Also, please rate the project and share your thoughts, it helps a lot.