What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

About the experience of using craxs rat

boxilai

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
The following is my personal opinion, I hope it can help people who have not used or purchased it yet

it looks like to be made in AutoIT x MSPaint

vnc is even better than some banking trojans, but It has no commercial attributes and no bank injection

Suitable for education and entertainment only

Вложения​

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    613.4 КБ · Просмотры: 42
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    601.9 КБ · Просмотры: 42
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    601.2 КБ · Просмотры: 42

In comparison, I think the interface of spynote is better looking than craxs rat, but it is not suitable for commercial use either.

Вложения​

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    144.7 КБ · Просмотры: 32

about vnc :Most working VNC-like modules for mobile devices are based on rapid screenshot interval, which take screenshots of the device on ,timed interval,action intervals and send them back to theC&C center for review by the operator of the malware. Couple this with a mapped TouchID injection (graph mapping "touch" areas of the device by (x , y))

boxilai сказал(а):
about vnc :Most working VNC-like modules for mobile devices are based on rapid screenshot interval, which take screenshots of the device on ,timed interval,action intervals and send them back to theC&C center for review by the operator of the malware. Couple this with a mapped TouchID injection (graph mapping "touch" areas of the device by (x , y))
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...
Someone sent me a private message asking me about vnc. This is what I learned.If you have different opinions, I would like to be corrected.

So, in short, distribution on mobile devices is not cheap, and if you are not willing to pay the capital funds for a proper distribution method, it often requires a high degree of social engineering to target victims to install the actual application.

Regarding hook that leaks the source code now, it has indeed been abused too much. A good crypt is a must.