What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

About Silent Doc Exploit

Cplusplus

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
How folks, I write to ask this question to help stop arguments.

Does silent doc exploit exists?

С учетом последних обновлений офиса - я думаю уже не актуально

g4j сказал(а):
outdated, the reply above saying the same

does this means it existed before and now its outdated and no longer working yes ?

Exist but don't buy from random people there are tons of scammers sellings fake exploits

h1z1 сказал(а):
Exist but don't buy from random people there are tons of scammers sellings fake exploits

right. someone said it does not exist except 0day. also do you have any trusted seller or any contact to check on ?

Cplusplus сказал(а):
right. someone said it does not exist except 0day. also do you have any trusted seller or any contact to check on ?

I don't have unfortunately , but you can buy private just search the market if you don't found contact me on TG or PM on xss site and tell me what do you need maybe their other tricks can be done .

make sure always use ESCROW

Cplusplus сказал(а):
does this means it existed before and now its outdated and no longer working yes ?

yeah the hype of it gone, too much scams about it nowadays

Was based on an exploit/ CVE called follina and MS pushed a update patch for it but still working on unpatched machines as far as im aware
to help stop arguements here you go