What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[ 0day ] Modified eCommerce

grozdniyandy

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Цена
2k$
Контакты
@grozdniyandy (форум)
Продукт: Modified eCommerce ( https://www.modified-shop.org/ )
Версии: Проверено на последних версиях (3.0.2,3.0.1,3.0.0)
Тип уязвимости: Нарушенный контроль доступа (Broken Access Control)
Требования для эксплуатации: Уязвимость есть если кое какая функциональность была использована, иначе её нет.
Особенности: эксплуатация при дефолтном конфиге
Ценa: 2k$

Кратко о самой уязвимости:
0день который позволит увидеть БД сaйта в определённое время.

Обходить защиты в которых 403 и такого типа я не буду, эта уязвимость исключительно в продукте.

Подробности дать не могу и вопросы не принимаю ради блага подлинности уязвимости. Открываете сделку через гарант и работаем, иначе продажи нет.

Demo? You don't have to show the actual code but it only makes sense you should show that you have a working product.

GitHub - I don't know if this is your repo but if it is I would be very careful when dealing with you on all claims

valhalla сказал(а):
Demo? You don't have to show the actual code but it only makes sense you should show that you have a working product.
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...
Demo will leak the exploit. It is stupid to make demo, you can catch the traffic I made and get the vulnerability, it doesn't make sense for me.
PicoCo сказал(а):
tg?
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...
ONLY FORUM

This deal is made ONLY through forum and ONLY with escrow. You can put fees on my part, no problem. But deal MUST be with escrow.

Understand me too, it is stupid to leak broken access control vulnerability as it can be catched by u guys 2x2 if I do it in your demo. For safe deal I do escrow so we both will be saved from any problems.

Before opening escrow READ THE POST 100000 TIMES AND ONLY AFTER open the deal. Buy only if you know what you are buying. I won't answer any questions in PM. As I said, open escrow, otherwise no deal. I have no Telegram, I have some other stuff that I give people to talk, but not when selling exploit. Deal has to be clean as water!