What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Youtube Cookies - need help

Joker_777

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Can anyone help me with an advice for Youtube cookies? I bought some Youtube cookies for test but the problem is when I go to studio or try to upload video or start streaming I get an error to confirm the session again....and I must login again with password and 2FA .

have anyone an advice how to upload video or start streaming without that session confirmation?

this is quite a big problem in traffic, I remember there was a telegram bot that bypassed this problem, there was also software that converts from logs, cookies for uploading videos to channels.

Motya1337 сказал(а):
this is quite a big problem in traffic, I remember there was a telegram bot that bypassed this problem, there was also software that converts from logs, cookies for uploading videos to channels.

I am also interested about this one. Do you have any idea where to look for ?

Motya1337 сказал(а):

@youhubbot

givirus сказал(а):
I am also interested about this one. Do you have any idea where to look for ?

use telegram bot (@youhubbot) it is not ad
And use software, cookie creator I didn't find any contacts of the creator of the software

Motya1337 сказал(а):
And use software, cookie creator I didn't find any contacts of the creator of the software

@youhubbot is working if I want to add an Admin to the channel or start streaming? I mean....I do not get confirm session?

givirus сказал(а):
@youhubbot is working if I want to add an Admin to the channel or start streaming? I mean....I do not get confirm session?

idk, youhub uploads videos, I don't know about streaming

givirus сказал(а):
givirus сказал(а):

Hi there are now 2 ways to upload videos to youtube. The first one is with the help of the telegram bot that was advised to you. Second - you need to buy a 911 proxy and use them to enter the cookie file

Motya1337 сказал(а):

Куки креатор уже мертвый софт

Ventil сказал(а):
Hi there are now 2 ways to upload videos to youtube. The first one is with the help of the telegram bot that was advised to you. Second - you need to buy a 911 proxy and use them to enter the cookie file

If I get Confirm session again when I access studio youtube.com it means that the cookies are old?

givirus сказал(а):
If I get Confirm session again when I access studio youtube.com it means that the cookies are old?

If you have already visited the channel youtube studio and 2fa popped up, you can throw out the cookie

In order to avoid being kicked out of YouTube studio, you need to pick up a proxy and go with an anti-detect browser and you'll be happy