What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yet another guide for anonymity

hasemail

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
I'll break this down in 3 steps. Networking > Setup > Behavior

Network:

First and fore most, why the $%* are people on here talking about VPN through TOR through sox this that and you read they are using their home wifi. Even a public or neighbors wifi isn't all that great. You think if cops show up they will really just go to your neighbors house and arrest them lol? They already know whats going on if they have to show up. Forget about you're home internet, completely. This should never be an option. I'm not in the USA but tmobile offers international data plans not stupid expensive so before you say my country doesn't have it think twice. For the people who say "I'm a flip phone guy" like its the cool thing to do lol. Those flip phones are probably the worst burner devices one can have. SMS is always saved whether you like it or not, thats if it is not being intercepted. So regardless you're fucked, telecommunication company or cops.

What do you do is you buy 2 apple devices.An iphone (doesnt really matter in my opinion let me know if you disagree) and a 4-5th generation ipod touch (not sure which one was the last one to not carry GPS, the newer ones do). You then jailbreak the ipod touch so you can download tetherme on it. The iphone, you jailbreak as well and install tetherme. I shoudnt even have to say this but its sad that i am. Those 2 devices have zero idea of you. Never use it for personal or business. No matter what. Walk home 30 minutes in rain/snow instead of using those devices to call a friend or family to pick you up. When not being used, sim cards out devices off. As far as the sim card, you need 1 Prepaid sim for the iphone. Each country is different but I wont go into detail about how to get a prepaid sim with cash and use fullz with bitrefill or prepaid gift card because its self explanatory. You use the SIM card max for 1 month, then its garage you rinse and repeat. You are better off getting a unlimited talk/text/internet plan rather than data only (even if you are going to use this only for internet, ill explain why). Your jailbroken iphone with tetherme should only log into icloud to download a preferred VPN maybe even 2. Then log out of icloud all location eveyrthing off findmyiphone off and you enable tether override data VPN and connect the ipod touch with bluetooth or wiif. I wish there was a USB way of connecting to tether iphone>ipod but i guess Bluetooth is kind of safer but i dnno. I noticed VPN has to be TCP in order for it to be able to perform these tasks, UDP dies if you are hooping through multiple devices i think. So now you have an ipod touch with internet already on a VPN technically because the iphone is sharing VPN data through tetherme. Youre telecommunication company 9/10 times will consider this as normal data and not tethered data so youre speeds wont be throttled. Amazing perk in my opnion. Now this ipod touch, download another VPN on it. Then download preferred VOIP app to use ipod as a phone. ipod has headphone jack you can utilize in-headphone-mic or some ipod touches have built in microphone but if you are extra safe you get no microphone and use wired headpohne with mic so no1s listening always.

That solves your burner phone problem. Your ipod touch is now a router technically! turn on tetherme to share data OVER USB ONLY on the ipod. So connection is basically prepaidsim>jailbrokenVPNiphoneTether>ipod>USBTetherrouter/laptop. Your ipod could connect to a router or its best to just USB directly into device and eliminate wifi in full.

^ Anyone disagree with that method or have any additions/revisions?

Setup:

Same regards to your laptop as iphone and ipod. Never store personal info on it. Download qubes OS. Learn it. Qubes allows you to have multiple VPNS configured to different OS whether its windows or linux and honestly its the next big thing. Compartmentalize! Figure out what works for you and what doesnt and research it until you are certain your setup is good. At this point I think its preference how you want to connect whether its all data through tor or VPN>tor. Keep in mind you technically are already looping through 2 VPNS to even connect to the laptop so it should be safe. Qubes should have 64-128gb imo and you need another 3-4 VPN accounts imo to be okay. Each qube os has diff vpn.

Behavior:

,You always have to be luckily. Those after you just need to be lucky one time. Behavior is as important as OPSEC. Whether its technqiue or long tongue behavior has to switch and adapt constantly. You dont want to attach to one method/personailty/technque because data now a days is humans biggest exploit period, let alone somebody in this filed. Take your SE methods and SE yourself to do things diff walk home diff paths, dont always do same same same. Are you a student always at school during class connecting to this ipod and commiting crime? Are you an office worker at work shitting where you sleep? If your phone is always on you even with this ipod device? or better yet any device or connection. If you are hacking/carding whatever and your physical personal device is ALWAYS on you, then you are fucked. you need to learn to isolate and completely disconnect yourself from your first life because you are techincally living a double life lol. Behavior ends by keeping your mouth shut. Always. Always Shut.

Oh and why would I tell you this? Because i adapted and am changing lol...sit and think. let me know what you think.