What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are the best SMTPs to use for bulk spamming

jpmorgan

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Hi Everyone. What are the best carded/hacked smtps I can use to send bulk emails everyday? By the way I can use Rotation and bulk proxies.

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
if u find lmk

I'm also looking for SMTP info. Add @exploitman on Telegram if you have a solution. Nice budget.

IT depends on what domain you gonna spam . some aws smtp can only inbox specific domain and if your bouce rate is above 10% your smtp will revokes . you can can crack random smto and use them . or you can use ionos smtp or good webmails

Tnshrek сказал(а):
IT depends on what domain you gonna spam . some aws smtp can only inbox specific domain and if your bouce rate is above 10% your smtp will revokes . you can crack random smto and use them . or you can use ionos smtp or good webmails

What's the limit with IONOS?

jpmorgan сказал(а):
5k/day, but only 10msg/min. You will need so many smtps so you can just rotate.

What software/scripts/anything can I use that rotates the SMTP's? I just bought Atomic Mail Sender, not sure if it rotates but yeah. Thanks for info!

Hacker Prophet сказал(а):
What software/scripts/anything can I use that rotates the SMTP's? I just bought Atomic Mail Sender, not sure if it rotates but yeah. Thanks for info!

I use n3ga sender which rotates smtp , content and links buy rotating your can stay loanger

make by yourself on your pc/laptop. Buying from other companies is kinda hard because everyone watch logs.

The best smtp's is the one with a delivery rate above 70%... in inbox...

I think the letter is very important too