What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

W0s - $60 (DARKNESS STEALER)

IronMan134

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
I messaged him on Telegram (@zadkdj3) to buy the stealer (https://xss.is/threads/119448/#post-841102) on July 24th. He kept promising to deliver the build, but I got nothing from him. I told him I would open a dispute, and then he sent me the wrong build, he deleted the message of the wrong build he sent and then told me he would send me the right one. Here is the interesting part: he said he sent me the right build already, but I never received it, and he claims that I lost it. There is no way I could lose it because I don't have the self-disappearing setting for messages on Telegram, and I would get the notifications if he ever sent me the build. And he kept saying that he would send me one when he gets home and that is been going on for days. Attached is the conversation from Telegram. I warned him that I would open a dispute today, but instead, he said it's useless because he is friends with admin here and that, AGAIN, he would send me the build, and I never received it. This is not how he should do business and scam his clients like that.

Вложения​

• Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    317.2 КБ · Просмотры: 18
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    370.1 КБ · Просмотры: 13
  • Capture4.PNG
    Capture4.PNG
    358.4 КБ · Просмотры: 14
  • Capture5.PNG
    Capture5.PNG