What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Valid gmail cookie

nebulainstalls

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
i have valid gmail cookie which is collected by any xyz stealer present on the market. But I'm trying something unique, I have Ubuntu/Centos CLI server i want someway to login into the gmail account using that cookie in the ubuntu/linux server. can someone tell me how this can be done? i tried using selenium but its always rejecting the cookies(tried with json and Netscape format).
looking for ideas from the creative minds out here to tell someway to login into the Gmail account using the cookies in linux servers with command line or programmatically.
Also i dont want to use gmail/google api.

raywood сказал(а):
Why are you trying to log-in gmail account with cookies in linux?
You can do on windows machine.
You can try with cookie-editor extensions on browser extension store.
Just import the cookies and go to the gmail. If cookies are still valid, you can directly be logged-in to the account.
Btw, you can use Adspower browser engine for better import the cookies. It supports more quality for both cookies and other details like UserAgent and fingerprints.

i know how to use the cookie in windows or in anti detects
i have some usecase and thats the reason why i want the same thing to be done in linux with CLI