What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tremendous Source Code | Android Botnet

Sargon

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Цена
Контакты
Telegram : @WinstonAndroid
Tremendous | Android Botnet
updated on 01.07.2023

You can do what you want with this code . You can resell it / dump it . I will not take any action .

For sale only in one hand .
Price : 3000$

Telegram : @WinstonAndroid

Спойлер: Functionality
• Filtering/Searching
• Privilege control
• Comprehensive statistics
• Automatic commands
• Phishing
• Smart injections (interaction with the holder in real time) ( 1500 units)
• Call History
• Get a contact
• Add a contact
• Open the application
• Send a whatsapp message
• To call
• VNC HVNC
• File manager
• Redirect SMS
• Send SMS
• Send SMS to user contacts
• USSD
• Call Forwarding
• Send push
• Get Accounts
• List of installed apps
• SMS list
• Open the injection
• Update the list of injections
• Open the link
• Delete the app
• Reading Gmail
• Get admin rights
• Take a screenshot
• Clear app cache/memory
• Turn off PlayProtect
• Key logger
• Hide SMS
• Turn off the sound
• Read push
• Clear push
• Lock the device

Хорошая удобная панель , желаю успехов в продаже данного продукта.

This is very funny. I bought Phoenix from this clown 2 months ago and he made it public. My $2,000 was a donation. Don't make the mistakes I made. Purchasing Phoenix and the whole process I went through are clearly visible to everyone.

Look at this: threads/110241 https://xss.is/attachments/80384/

Same game now. Come on, take this from him and see what a funny clown he is. The smartest clown in the world. 🤡

CRNAGORA сказал(а):
This is very funny. I bought Phoenix from this clown 2 months ago and he made it public. My $2,000 was a donation. Don't make the mistakes I made. Purchasing Phoenix and the whole process I went through are clearly visible to everyone.

Look at this: threads/110241 https://xss.is/attachments/80384/

Same game now. Come on, take this from him and see what a funny clown he is. The smartest clown in the world. 🤡
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...
1 kebab pls .

Paxom сказал(а):

GitHub - LWRcssy/LW-HTTP-BOTNET-BANKING-ANDROID-IOS-WINDOWS-HVNC-RAT-Stealer

Contribute to LWRcssy/LW-HTTP-BOTNET-BANKING-ANDROID-IOS-WINDOWS-HVNC-RAT-Stealer development by creating an account on GitHub.
github.com

тут бесплатно )
wtf тут вирусняк
1712420289182.png

I bought phoenix from Sargon and 2 days after I bought it, he made all the files public. I do not recommend you to buy rat from him because he will make it public 2 days after you bought it.

Pera сказал(а):
I bought phoenix from Sargon and 2 days after I bought it, he made all the files public. I do not recommend you to buy rat from him because he will make it public 2 days after you bought it.
Bro. The rules are broken if they do it like with Thermodus (they will also do it like with the phoenix)