What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Traffic for your project

lolinator

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
Hello members!

I offer my services as a traffer due to lack of available payment processors to run my own.

I have been working in this field for over 8 years, mostly pouring for my own projects but lately it became a little too much to cover all the parts of business, so decided to switch to what I can do the best - traffic.

I can run google/bing/native ads for your projects, depending on your niche. I mostly work with US/Europe as most money to my projects was coming from there, but any GEO is possible.

I accept all type of offers, including crypto and blackhat.

We can work on % basis or fixed fee, I only accept % basis if you can prove your project had success in the past and are just looking to scale/switch from previous traffer.

Payment in crypto.

First contact through DM, please send your tg so that we can discuss further, I will consider all projects if I see the potential.