What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tools for different purposes OSINT

cynonimax

Midle Weight
Депозит
$-6
Hi,
I want share to you OSINT tools to different purposes:

Aware Online:
Tool that group different search engines where you can do search by: Companies, telephone, email, into archives, social media.. In my opinion, the group that did this website is not bad:
OSINT Tools - Praktische OSINT Tools - Kosteloos - Aware Online
OSINT-tools. Wilt u effectief op zoek naar informatie op het internet en social media? Gebruik onze maatwerk tools en scripts in uw onderzoek.
www.aware-online.com

Moose:
An Austrian search engine, they told that they are an "independent" search engine:
Moose.at wünscht frohe Weihnachten!
Suchmaschine für Österreich. Trag auch deine Seite ein!
www.moose.at

Courtlistener:
Interesting search engine of public documents of US courts.

FaceCheck:
Other search engine that search using a uploaded picture (search similar faces)
FaceCheck - Reverse Image Search - Face Recognition Search Engine
Find anyone online with FaceCheck.ID face recognition search engine. Search for people by photo and verify you are talking to the person they claim to be.
facecheck.id

Qwant:
French search engine, they ensure that your search are private (in the surface, lemme doubt it)
Qwant
The 1st European search engine that respects your privacy.
www.qwant.com

I hope that any of this tools can to be helpful for you in your searches

Спасибо что поделился. Я уверен, что об этом уже писали, но мне больше всего нравится этот - whatsmyname.app. Отличный инструмент для подсчета имен пользователей на многих сайтах.