What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SMS Spammer

NewSchoolOG

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
I spam by sms but a few weeks ago T Mobile seems to have updated their security which makes it impossible to spam using their SIM card
Please any sms spammer with new sending out method, let’s share ideas please I’ll pay for reliable update

tmobile and most other sim have updated spam filters much harder to send out best option is to rotate message content and URL but even then will be lucky to get more than 1k sms from SIM

springwater1 сказал(а):
tmobile and most other sim have updated spam filters much harder to send out best option is to rotate message content and URL but even then will be lucky to get more than 1k sms from SIM

Sending just 1k with a SIM card won’t be too profitable

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
Do you guys know how it is in Europe ?

8888 сказал(а):
Do you guys know how it is in Europe ?

europe is not bad. just need to check for black kws in the text.

if you can get sims to test then your winning

bank sid are getting blocked. need to try variations

Gotta get with the program on move into more 'complex' techniques, I would say look into smtp to sms that one is pretty easy to transition to.

King_0pp сказал(а):
Gotta get with the program on move into more 'complex' techniques, I would say look into smtp to sms that one is pretty easy to transition to

Does it actually land though? I did a test run while ago and I got no hits.

Normally with a 1k sms spam I yield 5 logs

With smtp to sms I got no results with a 5k spam

d133l3 сказал(а):

Definitely takes some finesse to get working properly, but I know quite a few people who do it.

King_0pp сказал(а):
Definitely takes some finesse to get working properly, but I know quite a few people who do it.

I have seen usa vics fall for it. i tested it in Greece and UK and no one was having it

d133l3 сказал(а):

have you tested delivery too the carrier before spamming? because not all phone carriers receive sms from certain smtp's even some smtp's only work on 1-2 carriers but not the rest so if you have mixed phone leads could be a reason too for no results