What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shutdown Twitter Account?

8xc0xygen

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
Hello,

I used to manage sock puppet and at the time, getting fake followers was really easy. That account has 12K followers.

I want to shut it down, either suspension or anything really.

Just show me proof you can do it and I will pay.

Let me know the price for service.

Thanks

PM me here or reply with Telegram ID.

русские более чем приветствуются

are you in control ? then, just write something against terms and conditions. you will get yourself banned pretty fast

8xc0xygen сказал(а):
Hello,

I used to manage sock puppet and at the time, getting fake followers was really easy. That account has 12K followers.

Thanks

Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...

Hello, as far as I understand you need to delete a Twitter account that you do not have access to. I think you can try to create a fake page, add followers (you can also create fakes in other social networks, so it will be more trustworthy), write to technical support and maybe they will block the desired page.
I'm not sure if this method works, but I remember that similar shenanigans used to work on Instagram.

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
do you have access to the email or have used an IP address that's either linked or shared, like pinging messages from that account or another previous account, I might have a solution but it will cause me bots that's worth 100kusd that's why if your serious we'll need to ESCROW

selto сказал(а):
do you have access to the email or have used an IP address that's either linked or shared, like pinging messages from that account or another previous account, I might have a solution but it will cause me bots that's worth 100kusd that's why if your serious we'll need to ESCROW

hi bro, I don't mind ESCROW or guarantor.

8xc0xygen сказал(а):
Hello,

Thanks

Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...

Думаю только жалобами закидать можно

FR3END сказал(а):
Думаю только жалобами закидать можно

Именно так и работает, но жалобы должны лететь с прокаченных аккаунтов, а не ботов)

N9XDZ сказал(а):
Именно так и работает, но жалобы должны лететь с прокаченных аккаунтов, а не ботов)

Ага. Нужен человек с +- большой аудиторией, который готов попросить фанатов/подписчиков покидать жалобы. Я знаю таких, узнать бы сколько жалоб надо для бана.

FR3END сказал(а):
Ага. Нужен человек с +- большой аудиторией, который готов попросить фанатов/подписчиков покидать жалобы. Я знаю таких, узнать бы сколько жалоб надо для бана.

Необязательно, у меня 5к подписоты и я тремя жалобами за неделю убил аккаунт конченной бабищи)))

N9XDZ сказал(а):
Необязательно, у меня 5к подписоты и я тремя жалобами за неделю убил аккаунт конченной бабищи)))

Ну вот, помоги ему