What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Secure Android Device

Nyrid

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
Everything what you read is my experience and opinios i can make mistakes when yes let me know in comments
its writen by myself on English forums on xss i was copy/paste

Android device without any modification is pretty dangerous and I know a lot people want use android device than secure Linux because they don't have knowledge or time
so I bring to /d/OpSec two unique ways to have at night sweet dreams without any paranoid

before we start I need explain few worlds and thinks
- stock rom - pre-installed rom ( this rom include many app which people don't have in phone )
- custom rom - which build and developed community for each model of phone
- root - administrator access

first way is more simple you need just flash to your system TWRP and download some custom rom ( without gapps and AOSP rom )
its means this custom rom must be open-source and don't have pre-installed ( google service,google play,google chrome,gmail and etc )

because biggest hidden dangerous is Google and everything what he knows about each device so for this reason use AOSP CUSTOM ROM WITHOUT GAPPS
after that root device ( for example with magisk again over TWRP )

I recommend few popular tools for OpSec/Security
AFWALL - with this tool you can control which app have access to internet ( most important tool )
XPRIVACY-LUA - you can control permissions or even fake data to run every application
MAGISK MODULES - to change IMEI,SERIAL NUMBER, MODEL or even change fingerprint

this 3 applications help me a lot and for example on pixelscan.net I have everything green meanwhile i spoofing model and brand of device
its means for example I use Huawei P9 but with magisk modules I can change that for Redmi 9A PRO ( or even what you want )

Aurora Store - alternative to Google play store
F-Droid - store with foss gapps

there is thousands modules like app isolation,dns crypt and etc
also I recommend more use Zygisk than Riru which can be more easily detected

WARNING : YOU MUST UNDERSTAND TO SECURITY EXPLOITS YOUR DEVICE IS NOT ENCRYPTED AND OVER TWRP ITS POSSIBLE GET ACCESS TO ALL FILES ( I WAS SOLVED THAT WITH BRICKING RECOVERY MENU BUT DO THAT AFTER YOUR SETUP/SETTING IS DONE )

when we talk now seriously and you installed AOSP CUSTOM ROM WITHOUT GAPPS PROPERLY ROOT DEVICE AND INSTALLED IMPORTANT MODULES
i think in right hands this setup can be perfect for carders,frauders and etc

for more advanced users I recommend install Kali-Nethunter to have Linux with Chroot in pocket

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

second way is more difficult and depends on your device ( brand,model ) but again flash system with TWRP
because we install real linux distribution to your mobile ( its means you don't have android but real linux alpine linux )

how its possible and how do that ?
its possible because strong community of developers make OS like postmarketOS,sailfishOS and etc

you must understand its real linux ( alpine-linux ) so its easy to install some tools and etc and its better when you have some experience in this field
but its guarantee you encrypt storage,nothing what can spy you or even etc

now you can hackers have your PC in your pocket

WARNING : FOR MY OPINION ITS NOT EXACTLY FOR CARDERS,FRAUDERS AND ETC BECAUSE ITS HARD TO CONFIGURE WHAT FLAGGED YOU
FOR EXAMPLE ON PIXELSCAN.NET I HAVE STILL PROBLEMS TO MANAGE HOW MAKE EVERYTHING GREEN

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay this is end of my article which I manually test ( 2 weeks ago ) so everything what you read its my experience because i am not best cyber-security expert its possible to make mistakes so when you find something what is not correct let me know

Thanks everyone for reading I be appreciate some feedback because i was spend a lot hours in this project ( testing and etc )

EDIT : I WAS FORGET TOLD YOU NEED UNLOCK BOOTLOADER TO FLASH TWRP

PLEASE DON'T PROVIDE THIS INFORMATIONS LIKE YOUR OWN GATHERED BUT ALWAYS ADD LINK OF THIS POST /post/f7c26966fa8f9ff236d7/
WHEN I SEE FEEDBACK I HAVE PREPARE SOME OTHER PROJECT WHICH I WANT SHARE

ALSO I OFFER FOR FREE "1ST WAY VIDEO TUTORIAL"
( SCREEN RECORD HOW FLASH TWRP,INSTALL ROM,ROOT DEVICE AND CONFIGURE EVERYTHING )

BUT ONLY WHEN I SEE A LOT INTERESTING PEOPLE BECAUSE RECORD AND PREPARE VIDEO TUTORIALS TAKES A LONG TIME