What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Report of a real attack from me

wiseguy01

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Hey guys,

First of sorry to all the Slavic and Russian speaking friends here who little bothered reading my post!
I was a worker of a company and I left because of some personal issues(drugs). There we also developed some malware, we hacked legally and little illegally.
I just knew that all of the staff used weak password and made a small password spraying tool in python and extracted names from LinkedIn and knew the username format for the email and they were same for their VPN.
I got a lot of logins, I logged into the most important worker I could find and scanned SMB port for device names and found a printer with name of the CEO's secretary's former computer, I instantly started bruting top 500 passwords and the password was 1234.
I logged in and found very confidential material about the CEO, his password, his routines, his issues, his entire life basically.
P.S. I did not use anything closed source other than the very small python code for their custom webmail, all were open source like empire and msf.

This company is very, very, again very large and has many make platforms for many organizations(gov,etc)
I'm grey hat)

Thanks for reading guys,
Any questions, feel free to ask me! Maybe I can help you hack something for fun too.
I hack for fun and profit and I live to hack, I also do fraud)