What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

🚀 RedNode HVNC super fast modern hvnc controled over web browser 🚀

RedNode

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Цена 4k
Контакты @RedNodeDev
RedNode HVNC super fast modern hvnc controled over web browser

What is rednode hvnc ?

Rednode hvnc is a hidden vnc that allows you to control a target machine from your browser,
start hidden apps, hidden explorer, hidden chrome, hidden edge, hidden Firefox

Why us?
Because red node hvnc is Developed by me from scratch , not like others hvnc in market rednode hvnc is not a cloned version like others c# moded rats
Rednode hvnc is natively written in c++
Rednode is the fatest hvnc in blackmarket

Rednode hvnc is FUD and you dont need crypter to spread it or use it

Demo : Watch me watching youtube on rednode hvnc

Feature
RedNode HVNC Others
Modern, fast, and browser-based
Modern, fast, works in browser without needing Windows RDP
Requires Windows VPS or opening ports using VPN
FUD, Undetected by Windows Defender
Undetected by most Antiviruses including Windows Defender, which means you don’t need crypter
Detected by ALL antiviruses
Dynamic, easy to edit Easy to edit and add hidden apps with a little modification Requires high experience in editing the source code
Start multiple hidden chrome Can start hidden Chrome without closing existing instances Cannot start multiple Chrome instances without closing existing ones
No black screen and the explorer.exe problem no black screen issue and does not start multiple explorer.exe when double starting the hvnc has black screen and when double start it starts multiple explorer.exe

Price for full access source code: 4k$ for 1 person only then i will delete this thread after first sale
Telegram: @RedNodeDev
Последнее редактирование: Вчера в 11:54

Когда уже будет модерация подобного продукта?
Они вешают на публичный код свою админку и пытаются впарить это неопытным пользователям.

БЕЗ ДЕПОЗИТА И ПРОВЕРКИ

ЗА ЧТО ТЫ СТАВИШЬ 4к ценик?

proexp сказал(а):
Когда уже будет модерация подобного продукта?
Они вешают на публичный код свою админку и пытаются впарить это неопытным пользователям.

БЕЗ ДЕПОЗИТА И ПРОВЕРКИ

ЗА ЧТО ТЫ СТАВИШЬ 4к ценик?

have you saw the video of my hvnc at least the others hvnc cloned from tinynuke and detected by the whole antivirus and sold for 250$ i sale my product for this price with source code and i have added a video for proof open your eyes
second thing this is the first hvnc works over web browser so i think iam the first one selling this product no need for more proof to tell iam the developer

RedNode сказал(а):
have you saw the video of my hvnc at least the others hvnc cloned from tinynuke and detected by the whole antivirus and sold for 250$ i sale my product for this price with source code and i have added a video for proof open your eyes
second thing this is the first hvnc works over web browser so i think iam the first one selling this product no need for more proof to tell iam the developer

open your eyes and see how many similar products are on the marketuse the search

RedNode сказал(а):

You just beautifully packaged your product, it’s all just marketing.

RedNode сказал(а):
RedNode HVNC super fast modern hvnc controled over web browser

Rednode hvnc is a hidden vnc that allows you to control a target machine from your browser,
start hidden apps, hidden explorer, hidden chrome, hidden edge, hidden Firefox

Because red node hvnc is Developed by me from scratch , not like others hvnc in market rednode hvnc is not a cloned version like others c# moded rats
Rednode hvnc is natively written in c++
Rednode is the fatest hvnc in blackmarket

Rednode hvnc is FUD and you dont need crypter to spread it or use it

Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...

be kind enough to write information in Russian
YOU ARE ON A RUSSIAN-LANGUAGE forum and our coders are the best in the world.

proexp сказал(а):
open your eyes and see how many similar products are on the marketuse the search
proexp сказал(а):
be kind enough to write information in Russian
YOU ARE ON A RUSSIAN-LANGUAGE forum and our coders are the best in the world.

I Cant see no one sell private coding hvnc FUD , Fast and works over web browser all hvncs are tinynuke cloned and work over tcp and use win32 gui

i dont know how to speak russian but if you can help me with this thanks