What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Partnership] Have 200-300 bots per day tier 1, need better software.

RawPHP_DG

Midle Weight
Депозит
$-45
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
Цена 0
Контакты ShadowDeveloper119@jabber.root.cz
instead of purchasing amadey or smoke i am wondering if theres anyone with existing licenses that would want to partner, i would load my TDS to your file, help with recrypting, and bring unique, mostly tier 1 bots daily to your panel. I just need access to download/exe, and if you would like to participate in some of our monetization campaigns that is no problem.

The bots are acquired via landing pages, blogs, torrents, and other unique methods. The current software cannot handle this many bots and smoke/amadey is expensive, if we do not find a partner within 7-10 days we will most likely purchase, however having another panel owner as well would be good for distribution of bots.

Currently monetization methods are bringing in 100-200/daily from ads and other methods i cannot disclose, so your panel would be alongside a slowly-building loader as well, we would have transparent access both ways, sending you a login administrator as well.

Utox
A6E61EB10B27F513423279F2FB5B1C02A10828F3301853AFF1F14A9FF4038E78C0E0328743C4

Jabber
ShadowDeveloper119@jabber.root.cz