What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New, Fully Loaded OS for OSINT with 100s of tools

noobforhire

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
This is not my project. Sharing here since i found this extremely useful.

"We present to your attention the development of one of the members of our community.

OffenOsint Virtual Machine - OffenOsint Virtual Machine

The system was built to eliminate the need to deploy a production-distribution from scratch when working on a new machine. It combines powerful tools for active intelligence of the Kali Linux repository, several full cycle intelligence frameworks, other most useful scripts, tools for anonymizing their actions on the network, tools for analyzing the collected data, as well as visualization tools. Plug and Play.

Has on board a Docker containerization system for the most painless launch of complex server-side scripts, the Searx metasearch engine.

Compiled for OSINT. And nothing more!

Support me if you find this usefull

When I see this I ask who is Double2Sky and is safe to use virtual machine he made?

Ведь паранойя - естественное состояние для хакера.

shakalru сказал(а):
When I see this I ask who is Double2Sky and is safe to use virtual machine he made?

Ведь паранойя - естественное состояние для хакера.
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован

It's me.
Вполне безопсно.
Все скрипты из репозитария или github'а.
Последнее редактирование: 06.03.2021

Если есть идеи - чего еще добавить / улучшить - предлагайте.

Добрый день. Большое спасибо за сборку.

Предлагаю добавить (если уже нету, вроде поиском смотрел):
Скрытый контент для зарегистрированных пользователей.

GitHub - matamorphosis/Scrummage: The Ultimate OSINT and Threat Hunting Framework
The Ultimate OSINT and Threat Hunting Framework. Contribute to matamorphosis/Scrummage development by creating an account on GitHub.
github.com

GitHub - th3unkn0n/osi.ig: Information Gathering Instagram.
Information Gathering Instagram. Contribute to th3unkn0n/osi.ig development by creating an account on GitHub.
github.com

GitHub - Datalux/Osintgram: Osintgram is a OSINT tool on Instagram. It offers an interactive shell to perform analysis on Instagram account of any users by its nickname
Osintgram is a OSINT tool on Instagram. It offers an interactive shell to perform analysis on Instagram account of any users by its nickname - GitHub - Datalux/Osintgram: Osintgram is a OSINT tool ...
github.com
Последнее редактирование: 26.10.2021

Согласен, по инсте инструменты отсусттвуют.. Как наструение будет - соберу на Parrot OS

shad0wcat сказал(а):
thanks for sharing. how much for tool?
Free of charge)