What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My junk domain name after 10k 20k send

labicrave

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Hello my junk domain name after 10k 20k send mail I would like to know if there is a solution I spam with random smtp and I have another problem at the level of the letter most of the letter inbox but in fact it fakes me inbox I only have a letter that really works and it is not very beautiful I wanted to know if someone has already had the same problem thank you for your help

Try sending from SMTP's.
Get good proxies and a sender and this should solve 99% of the issues you are describing. Of course if the letter is already good.

astralded сказал(а):
Try sending from SMTP's.
Get good proxies and a sender and this should solve 99% of the issues you are describing. Of course if the letter is already good.

thank you for your answer I already spam from smtp with good rotating proxy I think I have to spam with shell redirects I don't follow on I'll try