What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for partner / Serious Business - Ready to profit from week 1

pussykilla

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
Hello.
As the title says, im looking for a partner or an investor.
First of all i want to let some things clear, im not to waste my time, nor yours. Im not a kid trying to scam a few bucks from other people. This is a serious proposal. I have a very well studied scheme, ready to start making profits on week 1. I DONT WANT TO TAKE MONEY FROM YOU.

My partner can manage the money on the business so there is no risk for him in terms of me stealing the money or something like that. Im not looking to steal no ones money so i dont need it. Im only looking for a partner because where i live regular jobs pay SHIT so its not an option to save money from them, so im not really having option to start the business on my own.

Possible profits? My business will make from 40-60% of CLEAN profits on every CYCLE done on the scheme. A cycle takes MAXIMUM 5 days to complete. So we can make money on the first week. Cycles can even take shorter than that.

How much money is needed? Minimum money to start the first cycle is $ 300 US dollars. And the maximum is like $ 5000 US dollars. Many cycles can be going at the same time, so investing more than 5k is possible, but i would prefer to start with only 1 cycle at a time.

In the part of the scheme where money is needed to be put in, YOU CAN DO IT YOURSELF. This way, my partner doesnt have to send me nothing. Im not looking to scam nobody, im just looking for an opportunity to earn some money and start working myself.

After i have money to keep going alone, you will still have my full support and you are going to be able to start working using my scheme yourself. So profit is not only money but also you will learn and keep the sceme for yourself and you will be able to cash from it endlessly.

This is not going to end soon. Been working for years. You just have to know how to do it right.

As you can see, im not going to ask for any money upfront to my partner / investor. And for this reason, a lot of people come and talk to me only to STEAL my idea. I'm fucking tired of it. So im not going to tell my idea to anyone who doesnt prove he is ready to invest. Im serious on this. Maybe only people with reputation please write to me. Only people ready to use GUARANTOR. Only people REALLY READY TO MAKE BUSINESS. NOT CURIOUS PEOPLE. PLEASE DONT WASTE MY TIME AND DONT WASTE YOURS.
CURIOUS PEOPLE AND ASSHOLES TRYING TO ONLY STEAL IDEAS. BACK UP.
This is not the first time i look for a partner for this project, and everyone comes to steal idea. This time will be different. Im not talking with any random one.

No one will just send money to a really new member, who dont have deposit or any posts around the forum, even there is no info about the invest(even small info, to dont explain us the whole sheme).

Krustywise сказал(а):
No one will just send money to a really new member, who dont have deposit or any posts around the forum, even there is no info about the invest (even small info, to dont explain us the whole sheme).

The topic says clearly, in NO moment im going to ask for money to be sent to me. All money will be managed by my partner / investor.

Please be serious and read something before putting your nose in it, and write a comment. Dont waste your time and the time of others.