What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a partner (Networks)

RocketRacoon

Light Weight
Депозит
$-30
Цена 1
Контакты 518268745969F463641805C47E90B79472FD98CEEB10E4AE3C511FC3B1B9DD2AEAF271E40DBE
Hello, hope you are all ok guys, im here looking for a partner who can help me to complete networks...

Let me try to explain I can harvest and do recon on networks, sometimes raise to DA sometimes just domain user, your work will start after that...

I mean finish to process the network take care of backups and exfiltrate data...

Conditions:

Software affiliate takes 10%
You take 65% if domain user 60% if domain admin
I will take the remain (this can be negotiable)

You will be able to take every country (excluding CIS) every revenue from 1kk up, we might find out some gems on the way but the idea is to process everything that we got in our hands

PS. I will need a Kali Linux VPS you can rent it in like 30 bucks in crazyrdp, I can't do it at the moment as I'm passing through some shit, after the second month the VPS and other needed tools will come from me!

Please do not approach if you are not willing to work every single net that we both can agree is worth the time.

The % can be also negotiated with each network

And im willing to hear proposals from you in order to create a healthy work environment

Send me a pm with your TOX id if you are interested in work