What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Live Panels - Custom Built Live Panels | Live Panel Phishing Kit

sec0de

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Private Live Panel
All banks, all websites.

Price: starting from $550
Delivery: Between 1 and 3 days.

I do not have premade live panels, most of the orders are CUSTOM built.

Link Demo: Message me to preview the live panel dashboard.

Features:
- Design is copy 1:1 of the real website, same fonts, same style.
- PC & Mobile design (All devices friendly)
- Antibot
- Telegram function (Receive visitor notification & a copy of the data entered by the visitor)
- Online/Offline function
- Any part of the page can be live so no need for the visitor to press continue if you do not want to.
- Country Filter & Mobile/PC Filter.
- Exit function + BAN the visitor (Similar to one time mode)

Contacts:
Telegram: https://t.me/sec0de
Jabber: sec0de@exploit.im
Group: https://t.me/sec0decoding

If you are interested in a normal scampage please check my other topic:

I have built more than 50 panels for users around xss, exploit and other boards.
The links to my other boards topic are listed on my Telegram group.

Screenshots of the Admin Dashboard:
Спойлер: Photos

Hello,

You never bought any live panel from me, this topic is not about the normal scampage. Besides that, the scampage you had been twice refactored and you still had issues that was mostly due to usage of fraud keywords in your domain name.

Also, the scam page has a function called Residential IP Check when you toggle ON that option no BOT can access the page, that can be viewed easily in the approved_visitors.txt

Thank you for your review. Have a lovely day

sec0de сказал(а):
Hello,

You never bought any live panel from me, this topic is not about the normal scampage. Besides that, the scampage you had been twice refactored and you still had issues that was mostly due to usage of fraud keywords in your domain name.

Also, the scam page has a function called Residential IP Check when you toggle ON that option no BOT can access the page, that can be viewed easily in the approved_visitors.txt

Thank you for your review. Have a lovely day

Во-первых, вопрос к администрации, почему удалили мой отзыв, во вторых ты пишешь, что я никогда не покупал, а потом пишешь историю про меня) не связывайтесь, серьезно, потеряете деньги, никаких скам слов в домене нету, просто дырявый код обернутый в обычный base64

P.S google палит сразу же, даже через клоаку, сразу красный первоначальный редирект

jababiz
You never bought a live panel from me, you bought a normal scam page. (Chase Bank normal page which is not a live panel.)

This topic is referencing live panels, which is a different service. Thank you for your time. Have a lovely evening.