What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets talk about ideas and methods how use databases to earn money

Backstab

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что пользователь заблокирован
Hello everyone

i be write some short sample but i want hear your ideas how use databases what you could get on xss.is because I don't complicate it and lets talk just about United Stats so lets go start

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BRYAN D:LAWLESS:523 W CHELSEA DR APT 3:FT MITCHELL:KY:41017-1818:403-37-0661:5/1/1974
ROGER:ADAMS:3500 WOODSIDE DR:OKLAHOMA CITY:OK:73110:441-52-2829:
JENNIFER M:OLIVETO:pO BOX 314:COLUMBIA:NC:27925:270-76-4859:

so lets imagine we have database from United States what include name/surname/street/ssn/dob
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At this moment I be make OSINT background report what is free there exist few sites what provide background report for free when you use clean socks and not be flagged its free
with background report we get some information about victim family/job/debt and etc

like next step I be take his emails and with tools over Linux i be check where its registered to get some ideas and saw where is email used
after that i be try find his social accounts primary Facebook because that almost everyone

from this moment i think its could be complicated because you must choice perfect victim someone who is not in debt and have social account what have with some photos public available
when you get some photos I be make reverse search to find more photos of this person

so lets go talk and chat /discus about some ideas or even etc