What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Learning net30 payment purchase fraud for fun and for profit

idan

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
You search the internet and hear of net30 fraud or purchase order fraud, and you wonder what the heck are they talking about? Wonder no more because i will be discussing how and what of net30 payment purchase fraud.

First of all what is net 30. Net 30 is a payment system where you purchase goods or services from a vendor and pay back in 30 days time based on the buyer reputation and good credit. This kind of payment is unique to most universities educational institution all over the world. Also some big international reputable companies also pay via net30.
Most vendor will gladly seller their goods and services to you based on net30 payment arrangement in USA,Canada,UK, most European countries and also Asia.
The fraud mostly works by registering a domain close to the target companies or universities you want to imitate, sending an email, call via phone, contact vendor via website or send a fax asking for a quote for an item and requesting payment via net30. Once the vendor agrees to sell to you on net30, they will send you their credit application form for you to fill and return back to them for approval. They will contact your bank and all references you include in the credit application form. Once they are satisfied with their findings, they will give you approval and ask you to forward your purchase order for them to proceed shipping you goods.

So where does the fraud come:-
1. The fraud comes from registering your domain name to match the targeted company or universities you intend to imitate, PM to explain further how to go about this!
2. The format of your letter has to be perfectly professional and very good english. There are some add-on in thunderbird that correct your english as you type so you don't make grammatical and lexical errors. PM me for the format for you to start your on experiment.
3.You will need to search for vendor via email, phone, fax, website contact or directories. Searching for vendor is the most tedious part but i can give you clue!
4.You will also need bank and companies reference to fill in their credit application form, those references is where the ingenuity comes. Of course the reference are fake and dummy but if you verify they will be valid. Let say the vendors decided to call or fax the references, once they make that attempt it will return valid. The technique is an art in itself, PM me for more details
5. Once the vendor verifies and are satisfied with your references, they will have no other option but to ask for your purchase order(PO) which you can design with photoshop or coreldraw.
6. Your shipping address has to be the state of your billing address if you are imitating a university or any state if you are imitating a company. You can PM me for more explanation

Thank you and happy reading

Note: Try this hack at your own risk, i will not be held responsible for what you do with this hack. For educational purpose only!!!!