What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Как найти человека в телеграме, зная только его никнейм?

I N T I G A M

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
Всем здравствуйте. Как найти человека в телеграме имея только его никнейм со скриншота?

A good starting point could be searching the history of the username: thereṣ a lot of Telegram search engines and tools that you can use to do it. Another way is more "manual"; if you already have presence in a lot of channels, you could put the username in the search option of TG and all the mentions and etc on those channels relate to the target should appear.
Other way is simply dorking it, a lot of people re-use the same username in a lot of social media platforms. You should try: "username" + "Telegram" to start. Dorking an username has give me good results several times.
Doing this you should be able to start to realize all the exposure of the target and could give you maybe good info or clues about the person behind it.
I hope this helps!