What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is anti-vm features only on binders enough?

nicesprites

Light Weight
Депозит
$0
So i made this binder with anti-vm features which encrypts the binded files (malwares), drop them in a specific folder and execute them from there.

I was wondering if this is enough to stop dynamic analysis from the binded files (which will be executed by the binder itself) or should i integrate some sort of anti-vm feature into them as well? Does anyone have any tidbit about it?

RedNode сказал(а):
not enough and by the way who still using binders in 2024 ? also there are much more analysis the antivirus done on every exe dropped to disk

But who said my malware is touching the disk, lol.. They are loaded in memory. They just haven't anti-vm/debug features and i'm pondering if i should add them or the binder alone gets the job done in that regard (since it's responsible for executing them, triggering dynamic analysis). Also if binders are deprecated, what should i use if i want to distribute more than 1 file to a victim, according to you? a dropper?
Последнее редактирование: 25.02.2024

The reason i said Desk is because this is what most binders do ! or another thing what you should use to distribute your malware .

from my experience in distributing malware in torrents sites , what i do is create a installer gui for the target software then i make the installer install the target software and when the Real software run they run my malware i gives you some hints , You welcome .

And yes Anti-Vm is good if you write a good antivm function