What's new
Runion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am Selling No nonsense Installs Traffic Lumma And StealC

Bluzone

Midle Weight
Депозит
$0
Greetings Every Forum Member
I am a Bit New to this forum and Excited to Announce that We have the finest traffic around the globe and we are generating installs and downloads.
I went through Numerous topics and threads of the people who are selling traffic at cheap prices and was able to conclude, that kind of traffic is not worth buying for everyone,
Let me explain a bit about my traffic. We recently distributed StealC LummaC and some custom files [ All were well encrypted ].
Our Traffic Report is
Very few neighbors
No smoke bots or exchanges
Almost No empty and Repeated Queries
Yes, We can be a bit expensive at a price range but, we know what most of the users want in INSTALLs traffic and we are trying to Serve that quality which is worth buying.
I am here new to this forum and don't Know Russian Language.
still I make decision to post my serve here.
Cheers
You can Enquire any question related to the above mentioned topic, i will be there to answer.

Bluzone сказал(а):
Greetings Every Forum Member
I am a Bit New to this forum and Excited to Announce that We have the finest traffic around the globe and we are generating installs and downloads.
I went through Numerous topics and threads of the people who are selling traffic at cheap prices and was able to conclude, that kind of traffic is not worth buying for everyone,
Let me explain a bit about my traffic. We recently distributed StealC LummaC and some custom files [ All were well encrypted ].
Our Traffic Report is
Very few neighbors
No smoke bots or exchanges
Almost No empty and Repeated Queries
Yes, We can be a bit expensive at a price range but, we know what most of the users want in INSTALLs traffic and we are trying to Serve that quality which is worth buying.
I am here new to this forum and don't Know Russian Language.
still I make decision to post my serve here.
Cheers
You can Enquire any question related to the above mentioned topic, i will be there to answer.
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...
Приветствую всех участников форума
Я новичок на этом форуме и рад сообщить, что у нас лучший трафик по всему миру, и мы генерируем установки и загрузки.
Я просмотрел многочисленные темы и обсуждения людей, продающих трафик по дешевке, и пришел к выводу, что такой трафик не стоит покупать всем,
Позвольте мне немного рассказать о моем трафике. Недавно мы распространили StealC LummaC и несколько пользовательских файлов [все были хорошо зашифрованы].
Наш отчет о трафике
Очень мало соседей
Никаких дым-ботов и бирж
Почти нет пустых и повторяющихся запросов
Да, мы можем быть немного дорогими в своем ценовом диапазоне, но мы знаем, чего хочет большинство пользователей от INSTALL-трафика, и стараемся обеспечить то качество, которое стоит покупать.
Я новичок на этом форуме и не знаю русского языка.
все же я принимаю решение опубликовать свою подачу здесь.
Ваше здоровье
Вы можете задать любой вопрос, связанный с вышеупомянутой темой, я отвечу.

Брал 200 инсталлов, пролил 28 инсталлов, Пакистан, Непал, Индия, и индонезия в основе На тест проливал

ZALIVKA сказал(а):
Всмысле купил 200, отстук 28?
Нажмите, чтобы раскрыть...
Хз, он сказал прольет 200 пришло 28 + запуска ждать недели 2, ну я ничего не платил впринципе норм, говорит что файл фиговый, Хотя кидал много криптованых файлов, мастиф, финар, и тд, пампленый файл не подходит